Chapter 6

3 days later
Ezra pov.
We were on our way to coruscant to destroy their factories. The new republic were mass producing mandalorian armor to go undercover in the clans to get our information without us knowing. They going to pay now. Once their factories are destroyed. They'll be hurt.

I was on the bridge of one of my star destroyers looking at the hyperspace rings. Then one of pilots said something. Sir we're about to come out of hyperspace over the planet coruscant. He said. Very good. I said then everyone came in. Ezra how were doing? Sabine ask. Good we're about to come out of hyperspace. Does everyone know their roles?

Yes ezra. Me, you, sabine, mira, and the captain with some fighters will head down to the planet and destroy every single factory. While leia commands the fleet to attack the new republic ships. Hera said. Good. Then the star destroyers drop out of hyperspace and we saw coruscant. Ok everyone to your fighters. I said. Right. They said and we left to the hangar.

3 minutes later.
We reach our mandalorian fighters and got in. Hm I never flew a mandaloraian fighter before. Hera said. Don't worry hera. You're the best pilot i've ever seen. You'll do perfect. Mira said. Thanks mira. Ok guys cut the talking. Let's blow shit up. Sabine said. Sabine's right. Leia are we clear to lunch? I ask over my com.

Yes ezra. The new republic has attack us and are focusing on us. This is your opportunity to strike. She said. Right. You heard her fighters. ALL FIGHTERS LAUNCHED!!! I ordered. YES SIR!!! They yelled back and we lunch out of hangers of both star destroyers and flew to the planet.

2 minutes later.
We were flying towards to the factories and also fighting republic fighters. But they proved no match for  us. FIGHTERS TAKE CARE OF THOSE SHIPS WHILE WE TAKE CARE OF THE  OF THE FACTORIES!!! Sabine ordered over her com. YES YOUR HIGHNESS!!! They broke off from the attack the fighters. Alright everyone let's go. We flew to the first factory we saw and I fired my super missiles at it.

The missiles hit the building and it blew up into flames. Nothing remained of the building. Nice shoot dad. Mira said. Thanks but there's more to be done. Let's keep moving.

10 minutes later
We kelp flying going around the planet bombing factory after factory. Until it was time for the big one.

There coruscant main factory. It's the mother of all factory's on coruscant. The captain said. Good that means we all get to blow it up. Mira said. Wait I'm detecting that they deployed laser cannons to knock us off course. Hera said. Don't worry I got word that the fighters destroyed the republic fighters. Their on there way to help. Sabine said.

Alright let's destroy as many as we can and maybe possibly. We can destroy them all. I said. As we were flying towards the main factory. Our fighters caught up with us and joined the battle. They the use the bombs and bomb every single laser cannon in sight. OK EVERYONE THIS IT!!! EVERYONE FIRE ALL YOUR SUPER PROTON BOMBS!!!

Me, my family, my two captains, and my warriors fire our proton bombs at the factory and quickly flew out of the  blast range. The hole inter building exploded into a big red light that could be seen all over the planet. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED CLAN BRIDGER!!! LET'S GO HOME!!! I said and flew back to our star destroyers. We reach them and landed in hangar.

Leia are we clear to make the jump for home? Hera ask on her com. Of course we are and didn't you guys see the damage I did to their space fleet? She ask. Yes we did and grate job. Now let's go home and celebrate our victory. Sabine said and the ship went into the hyperspace.

15 minutes later.
Mon mothma pov.
My ship landed at the wreckage of the factory. It was all gone. I was with my guards and walk to captain orrelios and general dodonna who were at the factory investigating. They look at me and captain orrelios said. Mon mothma you shouldn't be here. It's my responsibility to see all problems in my republic. And this is bad. I said.

It's much worse. The explosion left no survivors. Clan Bridger use a lot of super proton bombs to bomb the hell out of this place. Everything and everyone is lost. General dodonna said. What about our other factors? Lost too but we did found some survivors. But we also lost our fighters   too.

This is horrible. We should have never try to mass produce mandalorian armor and look where it got us. This is million dollars of damage. So what do we do now? Captain orrelios ask. I don't know. I said and look at the destory factory.