Chapter 7

One week later.
Mon mothma pov.
It been a week since the attack on coruscant. Clan Bridger came and destroy our factory's. That found out that we were mass producing their weapons and armor to go under cover in the clans. Now thanks to that. A lot of workers who work in the factory's around coruscant are dead or injured.  

I was in my office when general dodonna, admiral ackbar, and captain orrelios came in. What seems to be the problem gentlemen? I ask. You know what the problem is. Clan Bridger. They just hit another republic ship and stolen the cargo. Captain orrelios said. What was the cargo? Energy converters for one of bases in the outer rim. Ackbar said.

What in the universe do they need with the energy converters? I don't know but I say their gearing up for something big. Dodonna said. I don't think so. They wouldn't go that low. I said getting out of my seat. What do you mean they wouldn't. They been going low every since the beginning.

They killed rebels, Make us evacuate yavin 4 base, Destroyed the holt base, Turned Hera and Leia against us, Not to mention killed Leia's father too. Killed Kanan. And Destroyed the Factories here. We don't know what theirs next move but they sure do know our next before we even make it. That's how low they been going. Captain Orrelios said in Anger. So what do you suggest we do. Give up. Ackbar said. No we need to take out the leadership.

You mean kill Ezra and Sabine. But it's impossible to kill them. No republic force can't get past their star destroyers and their base is full of mandaloraian warriors ready to kill anyone that's not mandalorian. So again it's impossible. Not we hired a good Assassin to get the job done. Hum that could work. Assassins are known to be sneaky and get their Targets killed. I said.

Why not Bounty Hunters? General dodonna ask. Because most of the Bounty Hunters have made alliances with Clan Bridger. Which means the work for them. So a Assassin we must hire or it's the end for all of us. Admiral ackbar contact any assassin to help us and we're pay them. Yes mam. He said and left. Wait what about their Daughter? Dodonna ask. What about her? Captain orrelios ask.

She's next in line to lead Clan Bridger. If we kill her parents then she'll come to power. I doubt it. I don't think she's ready to lead yet. See if she's lead them. She will lead them to their deaths and without leaders. Clan Bridger will fall and make us win the war. I like it. Let's do this.

Clan Bridger Planet
Mira pov.
I was outside meditating on a hill. I was connecting to every single living thing around me. I felt birds on my shoulders and some on lap. I was deep in the meditation that couldn't even here our ships from the base landing or flying off. But did hear was my father walking up behind me. Hello father. Is everything ok? I ask.

Um yes mira. Everything's fine. Mind if I join you on your meditation. My father ask. Not at all. He sat next to me with the birds still on me. I see your connecting with the animal. Yes i figure that I'll come out here and get away from all the distractions from the base. Be with the birds. There's nothing wrong with that. Dad I have a question? Ask anything mira.

So how long do you think this war will go on? I don't know. When ever mon mothma stops trying to prove that we are in the wrong and that we should join her. But she's the one who  started this war. And we're the ones who going to finish it. She started this when she kick me and your mother out.

Yes I remember you and mom telling me this. That happen before I was born. Yes and 5 years later. She tried to recruit us back into the rebellion and we refused. So what's does she do. She send her ships and they got destroyed. Then the war began. Your aunt hera and leia join us and the war still rages to this day. Dad do you think I'm ready to lead the clan like you and mom have.

Yes one day you will. You been watching us since you were 5 years old. I know one day you'll make us proud. Thanks dad. I said and we went back to meditating.

2 hours later.
Coruscant lower levels
Zeb pov.
We made contact with an assassin who would take our job. We were to meet him on the lower levels of coruscant at a bar. We took a ship to the lower levels and park in front of the bar. I was with admiral ackbar and general dodonna. We walk into the bar and started look around for the guy. Over here. Someone said. We walk over to the area and saw him.

 We walk over to the area and saw him

We sat down and started talking. Are you the assassin we hired? I ask. Yes. The names Fallen. Fallen the assassin. I heard that you have a problem that you need to be taken care of? He ask taken a sip of his drink. Yes we need to kill the leaders of Clan Bridger. Here's what they look like. We handed a data pad and he look at the picture.

Let's see here. Ezra Bridger, Sabine Bridger, Hera Syndulla, Leia Organa, And their Captain. You want me to eliminate these 5 targets? That's not a problem is it? No in fact that's great. I have eliminated more than this before. So this will be no problem. Alright then here's your money. Ackbar handed him the briefcase and fallen took it. Pleasure doing business with you. He said and we shook hands. He got up and walk off with his credits. Clan Bridger doesn't know what's coming to them.