Chapter 2

3 hours later
Coruscant
Mon mothma pov.
I was in my office when general dodonna and admiral ackbar came in. Chancellor mon mothma we got a problem. General dodonna said. What is it? I ask. One of the ship hasn't reported in yet. We sent a team to the ships last location and they found the remains of the ship.

Clan bridger. They just don't know when to quit. Well we are at war with them. Admiral ackbar said. Yeah a war that were losing in if we don't step it up. The Senate wants to know what are you to do about this? I'll hold a meeting tomorrow and try to figure out what to do next.

Clan bridger planet.
Mira pov.
We were back at base. We unload the fuel and put it in storage for when we need it. After we put it in storage. Leia came up. Leia is there anything wrong? My father ask. No I just came to say that your order of new armor had arrive while you were gone. Leia said. Good let's see.

We fellow her to where the new armor is. It was for new warriors who join us. We saw some of them had on the new armor.

 We saw some of them had on the new armor

This new armor looks great. My mother said. Yep black with the orange highlights. Just as you order Leia said. Then hera came up to us. Hey guys is that the new armor? She ask. Yes it is. My father said. Ok oh I came out here to say that were receiving a transmission from the enemy. Ok let's see what they want. My mother said and walk to the comman center.

3 minutes later.
Ezra pov.
We reach the comman center and answer the transmission. Mon mothma herself pop up. Well what do you want? I ask. Your breaking Republic law by stealing the fuel and killing the rebels on board. She said. Well we are in a war are we not. I mean that's what it means. Like the clone wars.

There were killings in that war. Both side trying to get the upper hand on each other is what your exactly doing. I'm not. This war between restarted when we defeated the empire. It was you guys who started this war. Mon mothma said blaming us. Your saying we started this war. No it was you and your rebellion. You send hera to get us to join you.

But when we said no. What did you do. Oh I don't know. Let's see you send a small fleet of ships to attack us if we declined. And when we did. You told hera to attack us if we did. And what was the outcome of that. You lost half of the small fleet. So no we didn't started this war. You did. We were doing fine on our own until you interfered. I said.

That's right. Ezra and sabine were doing fine on their own with their army and daughter until you sent me here. You mon mothma I should thank you. Here said. For what? For sending me here. I thought my life in the rebellion was better but I was wrong. It way much here. And mines too. Leia said. Fine but you better not attack another ship or there will be consequences.

Yeah I would like to see try. I said and ended the transmission. Who does she think she is. Sabine said. Then another transmission pop up. I got this one ezra. Sabine answer it and it was her mother.

Sabine pov
Oh mother it's you. I said. Did I called at a bad time? She ask. No I thought you were mon mothma. Oh yes the rebel leader and the enemy of mandalor. Yes she does be hating on us mandalorians. Anyway I'm calling to tell you tomorrow night bo katan is throwing a party for all the clan leaders. That's means you and ezra have to come. Alright we'll be there tomorrow night. Alright I'll see you tomorrow night. My mother said and ended the transmission.

We'll decide what's our next plan for rebels later but for right now I need to the perfect outfit for me and ezra. Sabine I'm capable to pick out my own clothes. Ezra said. That's what's you said the last time and wear the wrong thing. So I'm picking for the both of us. Come on mira. Coming mother. She said and we left.