Chapter 5

An hour later
Clan bridger planet
Ezra pov.
The star destroyer drop out of hyperspace and we took the mandalorian ship down to the base to unload the cargo we took. The ship landed and some of the warriors unloaded the cargo. Then me and mira saw sabine coming up to us.

We took you guys so long to get back? Were you having too much fun without me? She ask. Yes and no. What we found on the mission is why we were gone so long. I said. What did you find? We'll show you. We walk to the crate and open it. I don't believe this. This is mandalorian armor and weapons. How did they get this? Sabine ask in rage. I don't mother but I check the ships data and it said it was going to coruscant to be mass produce so republic troops could go undercover in the clans to get our secrets. Mira said.

The new republic has gone too far now. If they tried to reproduce our armor and weapons. Then we need to blow up that factory. No mother. Blowing up one factory won't be enough. We need to send a message to them to make sure they won't try this again. What do you have in mind mira? I ask. We're going to destroy all their factories. Me and sabine look at each other in shock then back at her.

Mira you have become a true warrior. Thank you father. Then hera and leia came up to us. Ezra where do you want the treasure and weapons to go? Hera ask. Put the treasure in the storage vault and the weapons in the armory. Yes sir. Then when you're done with that. I need you to come to the comman center. Right. Hera said and walk out. What going on ezra? Leia ask. I'll explain in the comman center. Let's go. I said and we walk in.

5 minutes later.
Sabine pov.
We were in the comman center and hera was the last one to come in. Good now we can start. So what's going on? Leia ask again. The new republic tried to mass produce our armor. I said. What that's impossible. They gone too far now. That's what I said. So I came up with a plan to destroy their factory until mira said why not destroy them all. So that's our next assignment.

Great idea. So where are the targets? Hera ask. I pulled up the holo map of coruscant factories. Ok these factories are outside of the city. Even mon mothma can see them from her office. We'll send our bombers to ever one and destroy them. Sending mon mothma a message not to try any other bold ideas again. I said. Great went do we move out? Leia ask. We move out in 3 days. Ezra said.

But what if they have move mandalorian gear on the move? Mira ask. Don't worry mira. We'll be monitoring all republic transmissions to see if they are. Ezra said. Ok let's get everything ready if we'll going to do this. Hera said. Right assemble the warriors hera. I said. Right come on leia. Right behind you. Leia said and they left. I turn around and look back at the plan. Mon mothma won't know what hit her.