Ch. 16

San Pov ~

It hasn't even been one minute since I sat down that I heard another ding from my phone, signaling that I got a notification. I opened up the phone was met with a message from our group chat between Yeosang, Jongho, and I. I made sure to cover my phone in my Jacket, because yes, I was still freaking out because I was still on Wooyoung's lap, and I didn't want him to see my screen. Knowing Yeosang and Jongho, it couldn't have been anything good, and so I made sure to hunch over my phone protectively.

---

Mission Woosan 🍑

Ponytail Yeo

See i told u there was enough seats

Santan

Ok u win this time thank u tho

Ponytail Yeo

Ofc who do u think i am plus it was getting annoying hearing you talking about Wooyoung all day Wooyoung this Wooyoung that smh

Santan

I do not >:( when where, never exactly

Apple Ho3

I can verify that, I agree with Yeosang

Santan

no i dont

no proof no facts no truth

Apple Ho3

Who says I have no proof 🍵

Santan

...im scared but intrigued at the same time

Apple Ho3

Audio File

Click to play 20:29

---

I looked up Jongho with a questioning look, just seeing him shake his head with an expression like he had the worst migraine in the world, holding his temples. But I was more so interested in what was contained in this 20 minute long audio, yes a whole 20 minutes. I clicked on the play button, hearing nothing at first and looked up to give Jongho another look tilting my head.

---

(Yeosang is driving)

Mission Woosan 🍑

Santan

theres no sound u liar

Apple Ho3

turn up the volume its just quiet

Santan

im already a minute in and theres still no sound

Apple Ho3

just turn up the sound and youll hear trust me

Santan

ok...

---

I turned up my volume to the max because I still couldn't hear anything and I was just plain curious at this point. Bad idea. Really bad. At first, there still was nothing, but another 15 seconds later, I was greeted by my own voice shrieking something incoherent like I was drunk. Music blasting and sounds of clinking cups in the background. Actually I remember, I was drunk, drinking for a stupid reason, because on that day, Wooyoung didn't come to my house for our weekly movie marathon and went with another guy instead, and I was just plain salty and heartbroken. Mingi dragged my lame ass to the bar and we both drunk out our feelings. Ahhh so embarrassing to think about.

But that wasn't the problem, there was another problem currently at hand. I had my volume all the way up at max and not only could I hear myself, I'm 100% certain that everyone else in the car could hear too.

"Whyyyyyy cannt hee luv me ughhh" I hear my own slurred voice coming out from my phone.

"how dareee that man take a-away my precious babyy from me. Fight me trickass bitchhh" Hiccuping and slurring my speech.

I hear Mingi's voice too "Babeyyy come here" He must've thought I was Yunho because he always calls Yunho "baby" now.

"Uhnnnn I luv you soooo much Woo-" I quickly hit pause and jumped up from my seat causing my head to hit the car roof, but I didn't even realize because I was focused on the fact that 1. everyone was staring at me 2. I was planning how to throw Jongho in his own grave 3. Wooyoung was staring at me, I could feel his gaze on me, but I was too embarrassed to face him. Everyone was silent, until Jongho started laughing like a maniac, coughing and choking over his own saliva. 

"See, I told you just turn the volume up and you'll hear" He retorted with a sneer in his voice.

I was too immersed in my own embarrassment to care, I would take revenge on him later.  

"What was that?" I heard Wooyoung ask from behind me. "Who do you love so much, huh?" His voice was teasing, but it was laced with something else, I could feel it. No, it can't be, no way. I'm just being delusional, but perhaps . . . it was jealousy? Nah, why would he be jealous, he doesn't even like me, much less love me.