Ch. 27

It was the next day, sun beaming down on them, waking them up. It was their last day, time flying by before they had to go back to school.

'''

San POV ~

I had to do it today, I needed to tell Wooyoung, I promised myself. I looked over to my side, at the fluff ball of hair that was on my right side and gently patted it.

He stirred in his sleep, "5 more minutes" he grumbled.

How could I resist? He's too adorable, but handsome at the same time, cute, precious, steal all my uwus, but hot the next second. I could go on and on, that will take days though, and I didn't have the time right now, because I knew I had to confess today.

I shook him awake after his requested 5 minutes, "Wakey wakey" I whispered in his ear, making him shoot up quickly, laughing at his flushed face. Morning blush, yeah.

"Don't do that!" He said, hitting me on the chest, but it didn't hurt at all.

"Why?" I asked with a smirk.

"B-because, just don't" He said getting out of bed and stumbled out.

I chuckled and followed behind him, walking up to the gathering circle.

"What do you want to do today, since it's our last day" Yeosang asked.

"Let's just walk around and see, we haven't really looked around" Jongho suggested.

"Hmm, you're right. Is everyone okay with that?" Yeosang asked and everyone nodded.

"Kind of like hiking, but with no trail" Yunho said, picking up his can off the ground.

"Mmm, let's pack some food then" Seonghwa said, already making his way towards the big bag that held our food.

Jongho agreed to carrying the bag, since he was the strongest and it wasn't too heavy anyways, considering it was our last day, more than half of the food gone.

We began walking, no destination in mind, just enjoying the scenery. I was deep in thought, thinking about how I was going to tell Wooyoung, and if I even should, doubting myself . Mingi walked up to me along with Yunho and walked on either side of me, making their presence known.

"What are you thinking about?" Mingi asked, even though he knew.

"You know what I'm thinking about" I said, huffing out a breath.

"Don't stress too much, San. It's gonna be alright, trust me" Yunho said,

"That sounds too familiar, trust me" Remembering the night before.

"What do you mean?" They both ask at the same time.

"Oh, remember how he said Hongjoong said he lost something back at the lake, he didn't. We just talked for a while" I mumbled.

"What did you guys talk about?" Mingi asked curiously.

"Oh, umm, I guess we talked about Wooyoung. He told me to go for it, and that he's sure that he likes me back, and to trust him on that " I said, looking down at my feet, making sure to leave out the part about the car ride.

"Well, I definitely agree with him" Mingi said, Yunho nodding in agreement.

"I don't" I mumbled.

"San, I kind of want to smack you at this point if I'm being honest, but I can't because Wooyoung will kill me if he knew" Mingi said, sighing with Yunho.

"I can't make you believe me, but you owe him an explanation at least. I think you should confess, San. I know it's scary, that he won't like you back, but what's the worst thing that can happen?" Him hating you? San, he won't hate you either way, he loves you too much for that" Yunho said gently.

"I know, and I promised myself that I'll tell him today, and I won't back down this time" Anxious, but determined.

"Good, I'll make sure you can't even if you try, be more confident" Yunho said chuckling, just nodding along with him as we continued talking about other things, just walking slowly.

'''

Wooyoung POV ~

We've been walking for more than an hour now, and I was tired. I don't think I've ever walked this long before.

"I'm tired" I grumbled, plopping down dramatically.

"Maybe we should take a break" Hongjoong suggested, what an angel.

"I'm getting pretty tired too, let's eat" Jongho said, taking off the bag and setting it on the ground.

I took out the picnic blanket Seonghwa made sure to pack, and spread it out. No one wants grass stains on their pants. I was about to sit down, but noticed someone's gaze on my back, so I turned around. San was looking straight at me, and when he noticed I found him, he gestured for me to come over. I walked over to him, and he patted his lap, motioning for me to sit. I hesitated, feeling pink dust my cheeks, and sat down hesitantly.

I was seated on his lap, head leaning on his shoulder, his warmth enveloping me. I wish we could stay like this forever, so I closed my eyes, feeling myself drift off slowly. San nudged me, shaking me awake before I could fall asleep, making me look at him with a pout.

"I know you're tired, but you have to eat something, Woo" He said, grabbing a sandwich from the bag and handing it to me. I pushed his hand away and just stayed still, hoping that he would just forget it so I could stay like this a bit longer. I heard him sigh, thinking I succeeded, I put my head on his chest.

"Nope, open up" He said, as he grabbed my chin, forcing me to open my mouth.

I could swear time slowed down right then. I could only see him, no one else. I felt myself heating up, staring at him, making him raise a brow. I quickly opened up, allowing him to feed me, smiling as he did so.

He was about to do it again, but I quickly grabbed the sandwich out of his hands to eat it myself, because I couldn't handle it. He tilted his head and smiled, more like smirked, then proceeded to act like nothing happened and ate his own portion.

"Not fair" I mumbled.

"What's not fair?" He asked, looking at me with a question mark on his face.

"J-just, I dunno, everything, you aren't fair" I said, with a pout unintentionally.

"Hey, Woo" He said with a sad tone, making me worried and looking at him.

"What is it?"

"Can you promise me that we'll be friends no matter what. That you'll stay by my side even if I mess up? That you won't hate me and we can be friends even if things don't go as expected" He said looking down. I could see tears in his eyes, forcing himself to hold it in, not letting them fall.

"Why are you asking me this?" I ask concerned.

"You'll find out today, please promise me" I felt him squeeze my hands shakily.

I smile and run my hands through his hair, "I'll always be your friend, San. No matter what, I'll be by your side forever, I promise" I held out my pinky, "Pinky promise" I said, making him smile, and hook his pinky to mine, "Pinky promise" he whispered back.

"Sorry to ruin your moment, but we're gonna start walking again, there's this really pretty place I know" Seonghwa said, picking up the trash at the same time. "I want to share it with you all, it's been a long time since I've been there.

I looked at San and he looked back at me as we got up and he held out his hand for me to hold. I blushed accepting it.

"Let's go then" He said, tugging me closer to him, butterflies fluttering around inside of me as we walked, holding each other's hands.

~

Btw, if it doesn't say who's pov, like at the beginning, it just means like 3rd person. So just in general, no one in particular :>