Ch. 6

Wooyoung POV ~

After I went out of the bathroom, a lot of students were in the hall which was unusual so I asked a random person I saw what was going on.

"Hey, would you mind telling me why everyone's here."

"Wait, you don't know? I thought you were best friends with them." The person responded.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"We saw San and Mingi come out of the bathroom and it looked like... they were up to something by their appearances."

"Oh, I see thank you for telling me."

"No problem, but its kinda strange that you don't know anything considering you hang out with them a lot." They said.

"Yeah, I'm confused too, I'm totally gonna beat the truth out of them." I said playfully pretending to be angry.

"Haha, you do exactly that!" 

We parted ways and I went back to class. Now that I think about it, San and Mingi are actually pretty popular so it's no wonder that people are making a big fuss about it. I walked into the classroom expecting to see Mingi, but he wasn't there. I brushed it off thinking that he was just late but he never showed up. My next period was with San so I hurried out of the classroom and to my next class. He wasn't there either. I figured that they just went home together I sighed and sat there not really paying attention to the teacher. 

As soon as the bell rung signalling the end of the last class, I rushed out of the school and texted Mingi and San.

________________________________________________________

Woo Stole Mi Sanity🥵

Loud 25/8👀

Where are you guys??

You just left me here to rot alone!

Minki 😤

Were at my house you sore loser.

We were just enjoying some alone time, right San? 😘(¬‿¬)

SANshine 😇

OMG DON'T SAY THAT MINGI!

Hahah were just chilling like usual.

 Loud 25/8👀

DON'T CALL ME A SORE LOSER BECAUSE I AM NOT!

Tell me the next time you abandon me, I'm coming over.

Minki 😤

Awwww, just as we were about to get to the good part, looks like we'll have to wait till the next time ;-)

___________________________________________________

I drove to Mingi's house and stepped to their door. I rang the bell and waited for a few seconds before the door was thrown open by Mingi and I stepped in. San came down from the stairs and dropped onto the couch. 

"Explain." I demanded.

"What do you mean." They both said in unison.

So they were gonna play this game huh. Well I was gonna drag it out of them no matter what.

"Stop pretending you don't know what I'm talking about!"

"We don't?"

"Fine, what's going on between you and San?"

Mingi smirked. I was not liking this.

"Why do you care so much. Are you perhaps... jealous?" Mingi said with the biggest smirk on his face.

My face burned red. 

"O-of course not, why would I be!" I shouted maybe a bit too loud.

"Woah, no need to be so worked up about it, just a joke, why are you so red anyways?"

"I-its because I'm angry." I said sounding like I was trying to convince myself rather than Mingi.

"Hahah, Mingi stop teasing him." San said cutting our conversation.

I huffed out and crossed my arms in annoyance.

"I just want to know what's going on with you guys. First thing I see is you guys being normal best friends and then next thing I know, you guys are kissing and the whole school is talking about you!"

Mingi and San looked at each other and seemingly communicated through their eyes. Mingi went and sat on the couch with San and I sat on the chair opposite of them. 

"Well, you can call us whatever you want, right San?" Mingi said looking at him.

"And what do you mean by that?" I questioned.

"Hmmm, let's see, you can call us best friends, friends with benefits, or perhaps.... boyfriends." He said purposely drawing out the last word.

"So you guys are actually dating?" I said

"I never said that." Mingi replied smirking like the devil he is. "I said you can call us whatever you like."

"AHhhHH, you guys are making no sense." I said pulling my hair in frustration.

"Would you like a demonstration then?" Mingi asked.

"What do you mean?" I said not wanting to know but wanting to at the same time.

Mingi flipped over on top of San and hovered over him. San looked at him straight in eye and smirked. 

"Getting confident now are we?" Mingi said.

Mingi leaned down towards San's neck and bit down causing him to groan. They seemed to have forgot that I was there but I was frozen in place. I felt my heart pounding and pictured something I shouldn't have about San. And that noise that came out of his sweet mouth... OMG I'm really going crazy! I shot up out of my seat catching their attention. San looked at me hazily through his messed up hair. Wow was that hot. 

"I-I'm going to l-leave. See you tomorrow!" I announced my voice slightly higher than usual. 

I felt hot and embarrassed. How am I going to look at them tomorrow. More like how am I going to face San after seeing him like that. 

"Snap out it Wooyoung!" I muttered to myself slightly slapping myself.

I drove back home and immediately fell onto my bed. Tomorrow was going to be a long day but right now, I was going to rest. 

"I'll just deal with it tomorrow." I said quietly before drifting off to dream land.