Ch. 7

San POV ~

Today was the day. The day that I had to face Wooyoung after what happened yesterday. I groaned just thinking about it. It was kinda embarrassing.

*Flashback*

After Wooyoung had left, Mingi was still hovering over me. I slightly shoved his shoulder.

"Isn't this good enough, he left already." I said

"Nope, if you truly want to make him jealous, than we gotta finish this demonstration of ours." Mingi smirks at me.

*End of Flashback*

And that was how we both ended up with hickeys littered all over our collar and necks. If you are wondering if we did the deed. No. We would never. We both refused to take it that far because Mingi said something about Yunho being special and Wooyoung is too precious.

I smushed my face into the pillows and sighed.

"You awake?" The voice asks startling me.

"Clearly." I retort.

I almost forgot I was still at Mingi's house. Well I guess I was gonna have to go home and get something to wear that could cover my neck because I didn't want everyone to see.

"It's 7:44, hurry up before were late." Mingi said.

I snapped my head up and saw that Mingi was already dressed and ready.

"Why didn't you wake me up, I still gotta go to my house to get clothes."

"You looked like you were enjoying it so I left you and you can just borrow my clothes." Mingi offered."

"But I need something to cover all of this... you know." I said as I pointed to my neck.

He started laughing. 

"What!" I demanded.

"If your going to be embarrassed by something like this, then your not gonna have the guts to kiss me at school." He laughed out.

I examined his clothes and saw that he wasn't wearing anything that was covering his neck. He was wearing a plain white tee shirt with black soccer pants. He threw me a plain white tee with the same pants as his.

"Here, these are too small for me so I figured these would fit you." He said

I looked at the clothes in question and raised an eyebrow.

"Is this like matching couples day or something." 

"What do you think." He countered.

I sighed and got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. I brushed my teeth and did the usual and went back to the room. Mingi was staring at his phone and smiling from ear to ear with a slight blush on his cheeks. I sneaked up on him and peaked at what he was looking at.

"I see, your stalking Yunho's Instagram." I said surprising him.

"Yah, don't scare me like that." He said still blushing.

"Why don't you just follow him instead of just stalking him everyday." I said

"It's harder than you think!" 

"You literally just have to press a button called "follow" it's that easy." I snorted

I snatched his phone out of his hand and clicked the button.

"Ahhhhh, why did you do that! Now I'm never gonna live and die all cause of you!"

"No need to be so dramatic, you've been doing this for years."

He rolled his eyes and mumbled something incoherent. 

"What did you say." I said pushing him down and wrestling each other.

"Nothing!" 

We continued to wrestle each other until Mingi accidentally tugged my hair. I groaned at the feeling. 

"Ooooh, kinky." Mingi said smirking. 

"Shut up before I tell Yunho that you've been stalking him." I said running out of the house and into the car. "Come on before were late, school starts in 10 minutes."

He obliged and kept his mouth shut for the whole ride. We arrived at school just on time and ran into the building. I could feel people staring at us, more specifically at our necks that were exposed in all their glory. We panted as we caught our breaths. I started to walk towards my class because we had different classes for first period. I felt someone tug my arm and I turned around to see Mingi. 

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Don't you have class to go to."

"You forgot something." He said

I racked my brain for anything I could've left at home but nothing came to mind.

"I'm pretty sure I didn't leave anything, not that I had anything to leave at your house anyways."

I heard people whispering around us for the millionth time.

"Wait he was at his house?"

"I wonder what they did."

"It's pretty obvious what they did."

Oops. I just exposed myself without even realizing. 

"You forgot the most important thing." Mingi said pouting.

There could only be one thing he was talking about. I leaned up to kiss him on the cheek but he turned around causing us to actually kiss on the lips. He ran away to his class leaving me standing there.

"I'm gonna you know who all your secrets!" I yelled after him.

"Dream on Lover Boy." He yelled back.

Everybody was talking about what happened and the hallways were filled with noise but there were two people who weren't talking, not even moving having witnessed what they just saw.