Ch. 9

San POV~

Now was my chance for revenge at getting Mingi for what how he embarrassed me. I decided I would invite Yunho over to my house and then have Mingi come over without knowing that Yunho was there. Then I would leave them alone saying something urgent came up. Brilliant plan I know. The last bell rang and I hurried out of the class to catch up with Yunho. Luckily I made it on time just as he was about to leave. 

"Hey, Yunho wait up!" I shouted causing him to look at me and smile.

"Whats up?" He asked curiously.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over today." I asked.

"Just you and me?" 

"No, Mingi is gonna come too but he doesn't need to know that." I said giggling.

"Ah... I see, yeah I'll come." He said.

"Great! Let's go home together." I offered

"Sure."

We went to my car and drove to my house. I let Yunho in first then I stepped in after him. We sat down on the couch and made ourselves comfortable.

"Lets play 20 questions so we know each other better." I said.

"Sure, I'll start I guess." He said to which I nodded.

"Whats something you can't live without?" He asked.

I giggled and ran to my room telling him to wait for me. I came back down with my plushie Shiber hugging it tightly. 

"Shiber!" I exclaimed.

"Hahaha, cute." He said laughing.

"Alright, my turn. Do you have any siblings?" 

"Yeah, I actually do. I have a younger brother but he's studying abroad right now so we don't get to see each other much but were still close and talk over the phone a lot." He explained.

"Really! I always wanted to travel abroad." I said excited.

"Me too but I have to wait until my brother gets back so I can get him to show me around." He said.

"How about you, do you have any siblings." He asked.

"I do in fact, I have an older sister. She doesn't live with us tho, shes in university but she comes to visit sometimes."

"That's nice, it gets lonely sometimes though." He said pouting.

"Haha, I have someone in mind for you." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Really? I wish I had someone like Mingi, or better, I wish I had Mingi." He said muttering the last part probably hoping I didn't hear but I did.

"You wish you had Mingi?" I asked sitting up abruptly.

"No no no, I didn't mean to say that because your already dating him." He said looking down.

I smirked at him causing him to look at me confused. "Who said we were dating."

"What do you mean, you were kissing in the hallways so doesn't that mean your dating." He asked confused.

"Hehe, I mean kissing doesn't mean were dating and I don't mind a threesome." I said winking causing his face to heat up.

"So does that mean you like Mingi?" I asked a smile creeping onto my face.

"Y-yeah, I guess." He said rubbing his wrists.

Silence. 

"B-but I'm not going to force you guys to break up or anything it's not like he likes me or anything and I can just keep it to myself, yeah Mingi doesn't like me and he never will, I don't even have the balls to talk to him and he probably doesn't know me, It's not gonna work out anyways." He said rambling.

I bursted out laughing making him stop.

"I knew it!" I yelled pumping my fists up.

"What do you mean." 

"I knew you liked him because I catch you staring at him every time and its obvious when you make those heart eyes at him." I said laughing.

Yunho's face heated up. "R-really." He stuttered face red.

"Yeah its pretty obvious, and since you said you like him I guess I'll tell you the truth." I said making him listen carefully.

"Were not actually dating, it was just to get the attention of somebody we want so we made up this deal that we were gonna help each other by pretending to be boyfriends." I explained.

"And who did he want to get the attention of." He asked

"Well of course it was the one and only you, Mr. Yunho." I said giggling at his bewildered face.

"Really? He likes me?" He asks skeptically.

"Yeah its true, you can date I don't care but." I said making him perk up even more.

"He still has to hold his end of his deal so he still has to pretend, but just letting you know we don't like each other at all so there's nothing going on between us." I explained.

"That's okay, after all a deal is a deal and I know you guys don't have feelings between each other so there all empty kisses and stuff." He said. 

"Glad you understand." 

"But, can I ask who you like." He asks causing me to blush.

"Don't make fun of me please." I said hiding my face behind my hand.

"I wont." He promised.

"Its... Wooyoung." I said blushing hard.

"Oooooh, I had a feeling it was him." He said smiling.

"How'd you know?"

"I guess it's the same as how you knew I liked Mingi." He said shrugging.

"I guess it is."

"How about a new deal." Yunho offered with piqued my interest.

"What deal."

"If Mingi says yes to being my boyfriend, then I'll also pretend to be your boyfriend with Mingi for helping me." He said.

I contemplated the offer "I guess that works too." I said giggling "So I have two boyfriends now huh." 

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Yunho perked up. We went to the door and opened it. Mingi looked confused for a moment then started to blush. 

"Hey Mingi." Yunho said causing Mingi to stutter.

"H-hey." He said shooting me a glare.

I patted and smiled sweetly telling him to come in.

"Sorry guys, it looks like something important came up and I really have to go." I said winking at Yunho.

"No problem, we'll figure out something to do." Yunho said smiling.

I cupped my hand around his ear and whispered making sure only he heard. "You can do whatever you want but just don't bang in my house okay?" I said smirking causing his face to heat up.

Mingi looked at us curiously but I paid no mind.

"Aish, we won't." He said blushing.

"Well that's good to know, make sure to tell him the plan!" I yelled as I ran out of the leaving them alone with both of them blushing.

"This is gonna be fun." I said smirking to myself.