Ch. 26

Wooyoung POV ~

We arrived back at our resting area and I was about to call for San, but Hongjoong said he left something and he had to go back, but he was afraid of the dark so San was going with him. So that's why I walked back into our shared tent alone, sighing thinking about it.

I changed into the pair of shorts that San had left for me, thanking him even though he wasn't there. I laid down on the blankets, but grumbled as I had to get up to look for my phone. I found it, lifting the blankets up and down waving it, but there was also another phone.

"Sigh, he left his phone again" I mumbled to myself not even surprised due to the amount of times he has forgotten.

Just then, the screen lit up, popping up with a notification. I know I shouldn't be looking through his phone, but my curiosity got the best of me. I knew his password, because I kept using his phone and he didn't want to unlock it for me every time. I laid down, covering myself in the blankets, ahh so comfortable. I swiped at the notification and entered the password, bringing me directly to Instagram.

I peeked my head out the tent and made sure San wasn't outside, then came back in and laid down again. I scrolled through his feed and laughed at the difference between his feed and mine.

"Cute" I said under my breath, looking at the puppies, kittens, plushies, and many other soft and cute things.

"I should post a picture of myself, hehe" I whispered, knowing that no one was around.

I went into the camera app and was about to take multiple selfies, but noticed the picture in the preview of the photos. I clicked it and realized that his camera roll was full of me and us together. I blushed, seeing that he had saved all of the pictures that was sent in the group chat. I wonder what's my contact name . . . so I checked.

Hmmm, I see Mingi, Yunho, Yeosang, Jongho, Seonghwa, Hongjoong, and multiple group chats. Where was I? Did he even save my number? I scrolled further through the entire list, but didn't see my name, so I decided to text him right now.

-

Sannie 💖

Where are you?

-

I hear a ping, my message showing on the screen.

One Unread Message from: LOML💘/Mine (wish)💔

Where are you?

4 seconds ago

I blinked, staring at the screen.

What.

I send another message, making sure what it was actually me, and not someone else who sent something at the same time with the same message.

One Unread Message from: LOML💘/Mine (wish)💔

Did you or Joong find what you were looking for?

2 seconds ago

So it really was me. I blushed at the contact name, god I think I'm blushing so hard I look like I have a fever. I quickly shut off the phone, thankfully exiting out of all the apps beforehand, and throw it under the blankets like how it was before.

I grabbed my own phone and pretended to scroll and like pictures, when actually all I was doing was tapping at my home screen, sliding my fingers up and down randomly across the surface. 

I heard the tent opening, and looked up pretending like I was just laying down scrolling through my phone innocently. I could feel my ears burning, still blushing.

"Are you okay? Do you have a fever?" San came up to me, concern etched across his beautiful features, and touched his hand to my forehead.

"No, I'm fine" I said unconvincingly, just making him more concerned.

"You're burning Woo, I don't think that's fine" He said, gently grabbing my arm and looked straight at me, making me turn away quickly.

"I promise I'm fine, San. See, I'm absolutely fine!" I say as I jump up and down trying to convince him, except that I tripped over the blanket and fell on top of him.

Deja vu.

'''

San POV ~

This is eerily similar to the situation before, it's like some special force out there is trying to make me die from embarrassment.

He awkwardly scrambled off of me, "I'm okay . . . don't worry" He said looking away from me before crawling onto his side of the makeshift bed we made out of blankets and pillows, but we both know we'll just end up on the same side when we wake up.

"Yeah, okay . . . Goodnight?" I said, facing away from him.

"Night Sannie" I heard, voice muffled by the blankets.

I lay down, thinking about how I was going to tell him about my feelings and what all happened. I sighed, grabbing my phone instead, always forgetting it. I pressed the power button, and saw two messages light up the screen.

Two Unread Messages from: LOML💘/Mine (wish)💔

Where are you?

17 minutes ago

Did you or Joong find what you were looking for?

16 minutes ago

Oh no. Please tell me he didn't see the contact name.

I plopped down on my bed, squirming around thinking about it. The more I thought about it, the more restless I became, tossing and turning.

"Sannie, stop moving so much" I hear Wooyoung say from besides me with a raspy voice, just wanting to sleep.

That was hot. I stopped moving immediately, "Thank you" He mumbled and moved his head to lay on my chest, unaware of what he was doing to me, the effect he had on me.

I combed my hand through his hair, getting out the tangles from the water.

"Sigh, you're gonna be the reason for me not being able to sleep, it's all your fault" I mumbled before closing my eyes, attempting to drift off into dreamland.

~

Oo power went out, phone dying, no where to charge, but worth it ;)