Ch. 23

San POV ~

We stood there looking at each other all thinking the same thing. How long was he there for, and what had he heard? I looked back at his still figure and nervously bent down and picked him up. It seemed like he was sound asleep, I hope at least.

". . . Let's go back" Mingi said and Yunho agreed too.

We walked back silently, but quickly, aware of how cold it was getting, the chilling breeze wafting through the air. I looked at the sleeping figure in my arms, so precious and beautiful, but I also noticed his heavy eyebags. I remember when we used to cuddle all the time, sleeping on the same bed under the same covers without thinking twice. How long has it been? I'm not even sure myself.

"Thanks Mingi and Yunho, goodnight I guess" I said smiling slightly.

"Goodnight, sleep well, you'll need it" Yunho replied, Mingi nodding.

I slipped into our tent and gently laid him down.

" . . . What am I going to do without you" I sighed and patted his head. "You're the most precious person to me Woo, I love everything about you. I love it when you bound up to me, like a lost puppy wanting to play, and I can barely restrain myself. The way you pout when you're annoyed, so kissable, but I can't do anything except for look and pretend I don't like it. The way your hair falls over your face, makes me want to brush it aside and place all the biggest kisses on you" And I did just that, kissing his forehead, his nose, his cheek, everywhere except for the place I wanted to most, his lips.

What am I even doing, talking to him and doing all this while he's asleep. I have to do this when he's awake, tell him everything. I combed my hand through his hair one last time before laying down, feeling sleepy.

"Goodnight Woo, I love you so much" I whisper hugging him and falling asleep just like that, him in my arms, wanting to stay like that forever.

'''

Just then, a camera went off, and footsteps rushed away.

"So that's where they went, hehe" It was Hongjoong, pulling Seonghwa along with him.

"So cute, look at these pictures" Seonghwa said scrolling through his phone, also looking at ones Yeosang and Jongho sent.

"I'll send them in the group chat" Hongjoong said with an evil grin.

"I hope this helps them a little bit at least, they can't keep pining on each other" Seonghwa sighed.

Hongjoong chuckled, "But weren't we like this too? Yunho was the one who told both of us to do something and stop staring from afar" Seonghwa laughed at the memory.

"I'm glad that he found someone who loves him too, I wish them all the best" He said fondly.

"Now about these photos . . ." They looked at each other and scrolled through their phone until a groupchat popped up.

8teez 🔒

Hwa 🌸

I found some cute photos in my phone that I thought I should share