✏gundham tanaka

summary: gundham comforts y/n[oneshot]

drabble: "make y/n happy!"

ultimate/shsl: ultimate anthropologist[at the time]

a/n: you are y/n tsumiki. this is at the start of chapter four, after mikan's execution
------------------------------------
==gundham's pov==

"greetings, mortals. the supreme lord of ice has arrived!"

kazuichi looked at me.

"how the hell can you be so happy, gundham?? three of our friends just died, and y/n isn't coming out of their cottage!" - kazuichi

i glanced around the room.

"i see. well, i apologize for my upbeat attitude with this sad aura surrounding you fiends. perhaps i shall make myself useful and check on y/n to see if they're doing well"

i turned towards the exit.

"hold on, gundham" - chiaki

"hm? what is it?"

she handed me a plate with [favorite breakfast food] and a glass of orange juice.

"make sure they eat this, i don't want them starving" - chiaki

i nodded and went on my way.
---------------------------------
i arrived at their cottage, knocking on the door.

"who is it..?"

"it is i, gundham tanaka, your fierce and loving partner! that pink haired mortal told me that you were unwell, so i came to check on you"

". . . . ."

the door opened, revealing y/n. their eyes showed that they've been crying.

"y/n, your eyes tell many stories! one of those stories being that you've been crying many tears!"

"yeah..."

my eyes widened.
'i did not expect them to be so straightforward with their response..'

"oh. well, may i come in? the brave soul chiaki nanami also told me to give breakfast to you"

"sure.."

i walked into their cottage, looking around. i handed y/n their breakfast.

"so, what is on your mind, y/n? you do not need to hide anything for me, for i won't judge you"

". . . . . . . ."

"i see. perhaps i should just make you feel a bit better....."

at that moment, jum-p crawled out of my scarf and crawled onto y/n's lap.

"yes, my dark deva! make y/n happy!"

y/n began petting the top of his head with their finger. my other dark devas of destruction went over to them as well.

"aw, they're so cute..."

they continued to pet them, a smile growing onto my face.

"you may pet them as much as you want! just be happy!"

they turned to look at me, a smile on their face. i wrapped my arms around them in a side hug.

"i don't ever wanna see you not smile again. your smile is the most precious thing in the world to me.."

they nodded, hugging back. i then planted a kiss on their cheek.

"my feelings for you will never decrease"

y/n chuckled.

"love you too, gundham"
===================================
yay, another request done! uh, they asked for depressed, but i just didn't wanna make y/n cry a bunch, cut themselves, or any of that stuff cuz it's a bit stereotypical. so, i just made y/n just sad about their mikan's death

oh, i know this part isn't needed, but i just wanna say it.
so, i had this dream last night about total drama island. there were only five contestants: me[or my persona, i don't remember], hajime, nagito[i think???], and two characters from the original show. i remember just being the perfect character. helping people so i don't get voted off or hated by everybody, ya know. i will still a simp for hajime tho, haha.
=================================
requested by: 321RainTheWeeb