✏kokichi ouma

Summary: Kokichi is a Brat

Drabble: "Great!"

A/N: you're the ultimate person-who-prevents-bad-things-from-happening-to-others, but you're also a bit of a scaredy cat sometimes
------------------------------------------------------------
I smiled as Kaede and I talked. I was surprised to even have any friends, since I was so shy. Just as I was about to reply to her statement, somebody's hand rested on my shoulder, making me stiffen. I slowly turned around and saw Kokichi, smiling creepliy at me. I stared at him, and he just stared back. Suddenly, I fainted.
-------------------
"Kokichi! Stop scaring them!"

"I was just smiling at them! How can they be afraid of that?? Besides, they were just staring at me!"

"They do that before they faint! You're lucky I was able to catch them and bring them to their dorm"

My eyes opened. I saw Kaede and Kokichi arguing.

"Guys...?"

Kaede and Kokichi looked at me.

"Thank goodness! I'm glad that you're alright, Y/N!"

"I'm not"

Kaede narrowed her eyes at Kokichi.

"Nishishi! That was a lie! I'm happy to see you aren't dead!"

He began patting your head, making your face turn a light shade of red. Kaede grabbed Kokichi's wrist and pulled his hand away from my head.

"Don't touch them. Anyway, Y/N, wanna hang out with Shuichi, Rantaro, and I later for free time?"

"Sure..!"

Kaede smiled.

"Okay! Meet us at the cafeteria!"

She then left the dorm. A small smile grew onto my face.

"N/N! Wanna hang out before you have to hang out with Kaydayday??"

I blushed at the nickname.

"N-N/N..?"

"Yeah! I just made it up! It fits you so well! And it's adorable!"

I just smiled awkwardly.

"Anyway, back to the original topic. Wanna hang out?"

"Su-"

"Great!"

Kokichi grabbed my wrist and dragged me from my dorm.
---------------------------------------
Kokichi and I stood around outside.

"What are we gonna do to hang out...?"

Kokichi just smirked.

"Tch. I already have plans for what to do. We're gonna prank people!"

"Kokichi, no! We can't-- KOKICHI, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

I watched as Kokichi set up a bucket of water and a bag of flour by a door.

"Nishishi, I'm setting up a prank for Kiibo! He usually comes through this door for some fresh air at a certain time, and that certain time is in a few minutes! Just wait for it!"

I gripped at my hair in nervousness. Why would is Kokichi like this?? Kokichi walked back over to me, standing by my side as he looked at the door. After a few moments, the door began to open wider.

"Kiibo, no!"

I rushed over to the door as fast as I possibly could and pushed Kiibo out of the way. Water and flour poured onto me. I heard Kokichi laughing in the distance.

"Y/N-san! Are you alright?"

I looked at Kiibo, anger showed on my face.

"No. I am NOT okay, Kiibo"

I turned towards Kokichi's direction.

"That brat!"

"Just...come on Y/N-san, let's get you cleaned up.

Kiibo began walking me towards a nearby bathroom. I looked over my shoulder and glared at Kokichi. If looks could kill, a body would've been discovered.
-------------------------------------
I laid in my bed, trying to go to sleep. I heard a knock at my door.

I got up and opened it. I saw Kokichi standing there.

"N/N, I'm really, really, really, really, REALLY sorry for the prank earlier, I'm not even lying! Please forgive me!"

I crossed my arms.

"Nope"

Suddenly, tears rolled down from Kokichi's eyes.

"Why are you so mean to me?! The prank wasn't even for you, N/N! It's your fault for saving Kiibo!!"

I backed away a bit as Kokichi began to bawl like a child. He had even sunk to the floor.

I growled softly to myself.

"Fine! I forgive you, I guess. But stop being a baby!"

Kokichi sniffled and looked up at me.

"If you really forgive me, gimme a hug!"

I sighed as I knelt down to Kokichi's level. I then wrapped my arms around him. He eventually did the same. We stayed like that for a while. Even Kaito passed by, confused.

"Alright, you can stop"

I removed my arms from around Kokichi.

"No! Just a bit longer!"

I groaned.

"Fucking- Fine!"

He continued hugging me for about five more minutes before letting me go.

"Nishishi!"

"Go 'nishishi' in your dorm! I'm fucking tired!"

I stood up and got ready to close my door.

"Goodnight! Love ya, N/N!"

Kokichi walked off. I began to close the door.

"Yeah, yeah, goodnig- WAIT, WHAT??"

I swung the door back open and went after Kokichi.
==================================
nishishi, honestly, would y'all want a guy like kokichi? i'd probably want a guy like kiibo or gundham or gonta