✏a chapter that doesn't need to be read nor should it exist

this is technically an author note since it isn't a oneshot, but it's whatever.
any, since there's over 5k reads on this book, i might as well tell y'all how i got into danganronpa. you don't need to read this if you don't want, it's fine.
--------------------------------
if i remember correctly, i was into my hero academia at the time[aka, the first anime i've ever watched], meaning that watched stuff about it on youtube. then i ended up getting into one piece, naruto, soul eater, all that stuff. since i was watching a bunch of anime, i'd get recommended anime stuff, like danganronpa.
one of my favorite youtubers had played dr1. i attempted to watch him play the first game, but instantly got bored. afterwards, i started seeing this black and white bear everywhere on google, aka monokuma.
i was curious, but never searched who he was.

some amount of time later, i saw kokichi for the first time. he looked familiar and i tried to remember whee i saw him.
the first time i saw kokichi was two years ago in an animation meme comp. when i first saw him, i thought he was just somebody's oc.

anyway, i rememebered that and started watching kokichi content, finding out that he was from danganronpa. i decided to watch the youtuber play again, but it still was boring to watch from the start. so, i just skipped around and learned the characters.

after learning about the first game, i decided to write down their names and ultimates, so i didn't forget. i also searched for sdr2 characters and ultimates because the youtuber had also played that. i remembering saying:

"what kind of name is sonia nevermind??"

then making a few jokes about it.

but yeah, i did that, not knowing that ultra despair girls or drv3 existed. i honestly thought that kokichi was from the first game or smth.

then, after seeing drv3 for the first time, i say that the developer made a new dangan game in 2020, not knowing it was actually made in 2017.

continuing on, i learned a few of the drv3 character's names and ultimates, but i didn't care for the game like i do now. i mainly focused on the second game, since i tend to like sequels more than the original.

after a while of being in danganronpa, i decided to open this book. as y'all know the first oneshot is kiibo.
now, at that time, i didn't know who the protagonist was, or who died or anything like that.

which is why i put makoto as the protag, since i couldn't really remember hajime. i also didn't know who miu was. i only knew her from miu x kiibo. so i was like, why not! then i learned about kiibo's personality and looked up what miu looked like and wrote and posted my work onto here.

some more proof about me sucking at knowing drv3 is putting ryoshi instead of ryoma in a kiibo oneshot. at that point and time, i knew a majority of the people, but i just forget how to spell.

anyway, enough about me not knowing drv3. the point is that kokichi is the reason why i got into danganronpa. that's why he's still my favorite character to this day
-------------------------------------
so, like, this wasn't needed, but i wanted to get this out