✏kiibo

Summary: Kiibo wants to Know what Love is

Drabble: "What's kissing?"

A/N: kinda got inspired by an x Listener--
---------------------------------
"Y/N!"

You turned behind to see Kiibo.

"Hey Kiibo! How ya doing?"

"I'm doing well, but I have something to ask you..."

You smiled.

"Ask away!"

Kiibo chuckled nervously, pressing the tips of his fingers together.

"What is love? I've heard a few people talking about and got curious.."

You put your finger on your chin, thinking. You didn't really know how to explain love. You decided to try anyway.

"Well, even though I'm not really sure, love is basically bond between two or more people. There's platonic love and romantic love. Platonic love is how you would love your mom and dad. Romantic love is how your dad would love your mom. Romantic lovers are also called couples. Both types of love involve people saying 'I love you'"

Kiibo nodded in understanding.

"I see. Are there any activities that couples do together?"

"Yeah! There are tons of them! Like, kissing, hugging, cuddling, and a bunch of other stuff! The other things aren't really safe for work...or for pure bois like you"

"O-Oh. Well, I have two questions. One, what's a 'pure boi?'"

"A pure boi is, like, the sweetest, most innocent boi. And that's you. You're the purest boi I've ever met"

You noticed that a light blue hue began to grow onto his face.

"A-Ah!"

He covered his face. You just smiled at his expression.

"What was your second question?"

Kiibo uncovereed his face.

"Oh, right! What's kissing?"

It was your turn to blush. How do you explain a kiss to somebody?

"I-It's....uhhhhh...."

You looked at Kiibo, who was waiting patiently for your answer.

"Ah, fuck it--"

You leaned in and kissed Kiibo. You both blushed. You then pulled away.

"I'm sorry!"

Kiibo just stood there, his face a light blue with his hand over his lips.

"I feel....25% embarrassment but....75% happiness! That felt...amazing...can we do it again?"

You were confused. He enjoyed it? He wasn't angry? 'Oh right, he doesn't have to angry emotion yet...' you think to yourself.

"Uhhh...s-sur-- Mmh--!"

You were surprised at how fast it happened, but you kissed back anyway. After a few seconds, Kiibo then pulled away from you with a smile on his face.

"Thank you for showing me what love is, Y/N! I'll never forget this moment!"

And with that, he walked off. You stood there, thinking about your recent life choices. At that very moment, you were stabbed. You couldn't see who it was, due to your vision becoming blurry. You then died completely.
------------------------------
💮Bonus💮
"a body has been discovered!"

Kiibo tried to cry, but was unable to. Miu walked over to comfort him.

"It's alright, Kiibo"

She patted his back at she pulled him into an embrace.

"Sob....sob.....sob..."

Unknown to them, you were a ghost. You saw a bit of your somehow pink blood on her goggles.

"Aw, yeah, Ima haunt your ass, Miu. Mhm"

You looked at Makoto, who was trying to figure out the killer.

"Makoto! Look at Miu's goggles! There's blood-- oh, right, he can't hear me.."
=========================
i had to include the death, it's danganronpa, your favorite person always dies, but at least your a ghost! Also, this is basically how Miu approached Kiibo:

"=========================i had to include the death, it's danganronpa, your favorite person always dies, but at least your a ghost! Also, this is basically how Miu approached Kiibo: