Anime-niacs pt.2 Wakko x Reader

2nd person pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wakko x Dandere Reader

You sat outside your favorite cafe, eating a small treat and drinking your favorite drink. You sat off to the side where nobody was near you, you weren't good at making conversation. Your whole life you had been nervous to talk to people like your peers, you were a bit better with adults but still too nervous to say more than a few words at a time. Just the thought of socializing with people filled you with adrenaline and fear.

You scrolled through your phone taking small sips from your drink every once in a while. "Hello my names Wakko", you heard a voice say and you quickly looked up. He looked to be about your age, he wore a red cap, a blue turtle neck, and he held a cup in one hand and a small baggy in the other. "umm are you alright?", he asked quietly as you stared at him, you nodded and he tilted his head slightly. "You look very nice... I uhh just wanted to say that.", he said staring down at his feet. "t-thanks..", you said quietly also staring at yours. Your palms began to sweat and your legs felt weak. You shifted in the chair uncomfortably, "Oh i'm sorry if that came out weird I just saw you were lonely and thought I would say something.", he said and you nodded.

He took the seat across from you and pulled out the treats from his small baggy and ate them all in one bite. You watched him closely careful not to make eye contact. 'Why did I answer, I could have just said nothing and he wouldn't be here.', you thought to yourself as you stared at your lap. "soo.. you don't talk a lot.", he stated tapping on the table to make a rhythm. 'He's good at stating the obvious.', you said in your head sarcastically. You watched him as he looked around and sat with his legs up to his chest on the chair. There was something about him, you couldn't figure it out, you wanted to say something, maybe now was your chance to befriend someone.

"Hmm can I tell you a story?!", he asked excitedly as if he had just found the perfect thing to fill the silence. You nodded at him and he smiled. "Okay.. so one day there was a boy uhh named Wakko and he uhh oh yeah he ate a whole box of donuts and his big brother Yakko made a big deal out of it even though he never eats his donut but he said that even if he didn't eat it he didn't want me to eat it because he took the chance of him eating it away.. The End!", you giggled quietly making him smile. "That was inspired by a true story that happened yesterday!", he added and smiled even wider when you giggled a bit more.

"Do you know Don Knotts?", he asked and you nodded a 'no'. His eyes grew wide and he gasped "Okay so..[insert loooongggg rant about Don Knotts].. And that is why he is amazing.@, Wakko finished 30 minutes later. "wow.. you know a lot about him.", you responded without thinking and his eyes widened as he covered his mouth in surprise. "YOU SPOKE!", he shouted out and gave you a giant kiss. You sat there frozen. 'I DID I DID I JUST TALKED TO HIM WITHOUT THINKING IT BEING NERVOUS... did he just kiss me.', you thought to yourself.

"Why weren't you talking to me earlier?", he asked before eating his whole cup in one bite. Yeah his cup. You froze for a moment now remembering your anxiousness 'This is your chance. Maybe he is who i've been waiting for this whole time someone in truly comfortable with.. but I just met him I don't even know him.. but he's so cute and cute? Ughhh.', you thought and finally responded. "I- uhh I've had a hard time talking to people my whole life, I guess maybe I uhm find you comforting or something..", you said looking down at the table. "Really?! You think i'm comforting!? Faboo!", he exclaimed. "We can be best friends! We can go to the park and feed ducks!!!", he exclaimed and you laughed. "I mean that does sound.. kinda fun", you responded and he smiled at you and ran off calling for you to follow.

You caught up to him and spent the walk to the store laughing and playing around. You had never felt this way around anyone ever it felt surreal how much fun you were having without a care or worry in the world. You got to the store and grabbed some berries and began your walk to the park. By the time you got there Wakko had already told you his whole life story, he also finished all the berries.

"Whoops..", Wakko said and you looked over at him holding an empty berry carton. You pouted for a moment and he mumbled out a sorry. "It's fine! we can still at least look at the ducks.", you said and ran over to the lake filled with fuzzy ducks and ducklings. "Adorable!", you heard Wakko shout out when you looked over at him he had his hands held together up to his face but instead of looking at the ducks he was looking at you. He then fluttered his eyelashes and blew you a kiss, you blushed and went back to looking at the ducks. He ran over to join you, "Hi duckies!", he yelled out waving at the group of ducks in the water that quacked in response. "The suns setting. I have to go home.", you said breaking the small but comfortable silence you two shared while you sat in the grass, your legs spread out on top of his. "I can walk you", he said quietly and you agreed.

When you got to your house you both exchanged information, and he gave you a big hug. "Thanks Wakko. Today was amazing. I'm so happy! I've never had such a special relationship.", you smiled giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. 'Woah.. how'd I get sooo confident.', you thought in your head as you saw him smile and blush. "See you later!", Wakko hollered out as he waved bye.

You walked into your house absolutely star struck by your own confidence, the feelings you were feeling now were so vibrant and full of life. You wondered if maybe today would help you form future connections with other people, to finally be heard and be strong and proud of who you were.

Your thought proved to be right. Months went by of you and Wakko spending time together, you slowly got better at talking to people, but nobody quite felt like Wakko. Even if it was the millionth time you talked to him you always felt that spark you felt the same day you met him. How quickly things moved, eventually you and Wakko started dating and every day since then you both still felt the strong connection, knowing you were meant to meet him that day, that he would help you through it all and stick with you no matter what.