the walk - yakko x reader

**if u don't like outfit choice feel free to change:)**
2nd person pov

School was over, you plugged your headphones in and stuffed your hands into your hoodie pockets and walked out of the school. It was a windy day so your skirt and hair blew slightly. As you walked you kicked leaves around until you felt someone poke your arm. You quickly turned around to see three kids about your age standing in front of you.
"Helloooooooo nurse", The tallest one said before kissing your hand and bowing down dramatically. "excuse my brother..i'm Dot!", The shortest one said as she pushed him away and shook your hand excitingly. "And i'm Wakko.", said the third while eating a sandwich behind Dot. "Hi i'm Yakko have we met before?", the taller one says and he comes back and shakes your hand. You laugh a bit. "hi i'm y/n", you say while taking your earbuds out and stuffing them into your hoodie pocket. "We know! or at least I do", Yakko replied. "What?", you asked. 'How could he possible know me' you thought.

"We have biology together", he continued "but you're always asleep on your desk and for some reason not with me", he spat out. "Oh shut it!", Dot said while nudging him with her elbow. "Well guys I've gotta get home now so..", you began but were cut off by Yakko. "Say, why don't I walk ya home we could hold haaandsss", he stated while wiggling his eyebrows and wrapping his arm around yours. You looked down at your arms intwined and blushed a bit. "well I-", you began again only to now be interrupted by Dot. "Well you two can finish this *she motioned with her hand at the two of you*alone i've got to get home." "so do I i'm starving!", Wakko added even though he had just been eating a sandwich and they both waved their goodbyes and walked off.

"Well I guess it's just us now.. when do we start makin' out", he said. "huh?", you said blushing profusely. "what it's only a joke
!", he said quickly covering for himself. "soo wheres your house?", he asked and you began to lead him to it.
***time skip:3 u guys r there now*********

"well we're here", you said untangling your arm from his. "what! so fast! we didn't even get to have fun .. if you know what I mean.", he said wiggling his eyebrows again. "yeah whatever that means", you said trying to act cool but you knew you were blushing hard. " well at least give me some digits!", he said while dropping his book-bag and taking out a pen and paper. "here.", he said handing them to you. You wrote down your number then a dash then your name with a little smiley face. "Here you go", you said giving him the paper and pen. "Now i've got to go now", you said while waving bye. He leaned it as if he was expecting a kiss then opened his eyes after not receiving one only to see you standing there making a funny face. "how easy do you think I am Yakko.", you said stomping your foot and then running into your house. "huh so y/n likes to play hard to get..", he said to himself knowing he will crack you eventually and began to head home.