Film break!- Wakko x reader

requested by @milkhurtsme— (hopefully the tag works:)
**
2nd person pov
"Wakko finally you're here now hurry your scene is coming up!", one of the directors assistants said as he yanked Wakko by the arm which forced you to have to let go of his hand. Wakko slightly whimpered at this but you knew he had to get his work done so you pretended not to notice. You sat down at a table in front of the set and watched as props were being moved around. "PLACES EVERYBODY!!", the director yelled loudly and you watched and Yakko, Wakko, Dot, and Dr.Scratchansniff took their places. Wakko waved at you quickly like a small child before the director yelled "ACTION!", and everyone began. You stayed as quite as possible as you watched them start to sing a song. While they tried take after take you went up to the snack bar and got Wakko and yourself a pack of gummy worms knowing he would be delighted to eat them during their break. Finally, after about 40 minutes they had finally gotten the song right. "CUT TAKE TEN!", The director yelled out and you quickly picked up your slouching body with excitement. Yakko and Dot ran over to see how they looked in the clip while Wakko ran straight towards the table you were seated at and leaped onto your lap facing you. "Did you like it ?!!did you like it!!?", he hollered and you laughed a bit "Yes Wakko you did so good!", you replied and he smiled of pure joy. "REALLY!! you did!!?", he squeaked and hugged you tightly. "Yes yes !! you know I always love your acting!", you said reassuringly. "you loved it?", he said while fluttering his eyelashes ever so slightly. "yess Wakko I loved it" "oh!LOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU!", he yelled out and started attacking your face with kisses. "Get a room you two!", Yakko yelled jokingly from across the studio and you both blushed a slight pink. "Oh! here I almost forgot!", you said and handed Wakko the pack of gummy worms. "gummy worms!? oh faboo!" he said before grabbing them quickly and eating them at lightning speed. "FIVE MORE MINUTES!!!", the directors assistants began to shout out as they walked around the studio making sure everyone props were being put in place . "Almost forgot will you help me practice my lines?", Wakko asked with a mouth full of gummy worms. You agreed and he handed you a wrinkled piece of paper you began to read out the script, Wakko sat across from you paying very close attention. Eventually the director began to call everyone back to their places and Wakko began to run back to the set but quickly turned back around to give you a kiss on the cheek, "remember to watch me okay please!", he begged "Yes Wakko I will watch you now go hurry you'll be great!"
**
I had fun writing this one:) **