Falling in love -Shy Dot x Flirty Reader

-Requested by @NanatsuNoTaizai_Fan-

In this ur Yakkos friend but the same age as Dot. So you could make that what u wanna b for example u could imagine Dot aged up a bit or just that Yakkos older and still ur friend~

2nd person pov
You were sitting down on the grass with your feet spread out in front of you, and your camera sitting on your lap. You had come to your local park, a beautiful place with a large field spreading farther than you could see, a small play ground in the entrance, and a cement path running all throughout leading to a water fountain. It was a windy Fall day but not too cold, and the sky was gray and dim which gave you some good picture ideas. You watched as people walked along the cement path only feet away from you suddenly you heard someone yelp "OW"and  saw them fall on the cement and sit on the grass. "Are you okay?!", you asked and went running to the fallen toon girl, she was wearing a pink skirt, a baggy sweater, a pretty flower holding her ears together, and roller skates. "I-i'm okay", she said quietly but you could hear the pain in her voice. You looked down to see a deep cut a rock on the pavement had given her. "Wait I have something.", you said digging in your bag and taking a bandaid out as she watched. She winced slightly in pain as you placed the bandaid on her knee. "thank you.", she said quietly as you helped her stand up. "No problem princess", you said back and she blushed at the nickname.

"My names Y/n what's yours?", you asked holding her hand and leading her to a bench to sit down. "Dot.", she responded as she fidgeted with her thumbs. "I've never seen you here and I come all the time, must be my lucky day then", you smirked and she smiled lightly as she started at her lap. "yeah I guess.", she responded. "I like your skirt.",you said trying to start up a conversation, something she didn't seem too keen on doing. "Thanks", she said still staring at her lap. "How long have you been roller skating, I like them", you said pointing at her pinky skates with small red hearts on the front and purple wheels. "About a year now, my brothers got me these.", she responded, then began to stand up. "Thank you for helping me.", she said and then almost fell again but you quickly grabbed her arms and helped her stand straight. "Maybe you should just sit here with me for a bit i'm in no rush.", you said helping her sit back down and she nodded. After a few minutes of silence you spoke, "Where do you live anyway I could probably walk you there." "I can walk myself it's fine.", she said shyly and for the first time looked you in the eyes then quickly back at her lap. "I wouldn't do that if I were you Bambi.", you said jokingly and she frowned. "What I mean is I can make sure you don't fall.", You say correcting yourself. "F-fine I live over there see those buildings.", she said pointing to an apartment complex not far from the park. "Hey my friend Yakko lives there!", you announced and stood up. Just as you were helping her stand up, she almost fell again, "Yakko? Warner? That's my brother.",she said blankly and sat back down. "Really? Don't get my wrong I love the guy but you're not nearly as annoying as he is! Actually your a bit quite.", you said as you knelt in front of her and began to take her skates off. "Why are you taking them off?", she asked. "So you don't keep falling, I can hold them in one hand and help ya walk with the other!", you said while taking off her last skate. "oh.. okay", she said as she watched you and blushed.

"Alright let's go.", you said as you helped her up and held her waist to make sure she didn't fall. She held onto your shoulder and limped along side you. "Why do you have a camera?", she asked, for the first time today she was the one to speak first. "Oh.. well you know I like to take pictures of pretty things.. kinda like you", you said. "You took a picture of me?!", she said a bit louder than how she sounded before. "no no! I'm just calling you pretty", you said in defense and she blushed. After five minutes of silent walking you made it to the apartment complex, you entered the gate code and walked her to her building. You knocked on the door and a toon with a red cap appeared. "Hello how may I- DOT!", he cheered followed by someone yelling in the back. "Wakko! Did you even look in the peep hole before answering?! I told you not to- oh well what do we have here", Yakko said as he leaned on the door entrance. "Y/n when I told you you should date someone I didn't think you'd be all over my sister!", he said jokingly and moved out the way for you to bring her in. "woah what's wrong?", Yakko asked as he noticed her limp. You set her down on the couch and sat beside her putting her skates on the floor. "I fell and Y/n helped me up that's all.", Dot said quietly as Wakko held out a bag of chips in your face. "Ya want any?", he asked and you politely declined. "Well more for me!", he said then stuffing the entire bag in his mouth and sitting beside you to turn on the tv. "Dot I told you to be more careful.", Yakko said pulling off her bandaid and getting Alcohol water. (is that what it's called idk?!?)

You watched as Yakko poured some on a small sponge and dabbed it gently on Dots wound. "ouch ow", she said and quickly grabbed your hand which was resting on the couch. Yakko then put a new bandaid on top and noticed your hands together when he looked back up. "So.. uh you two want a room or something", he said loudly and Dot quickly pulled away and blushed. "I wouldn't mind it", you smirked at her. "Y/n geez that's my sister!", he called out and pretended to scold you.

"Well i've gotta go home before my parents freak!", you announced and noticed Dots puppy eyes and small pout which Yakko also noticed. "Don't worry Dottie you guys can make out next time!", he said sarcastically and she pouted at his remark. "Yeah what he said.", you said looking at her and giving her a hug before saying bye to Wakko and Yakko. Before stepping out the door you blew her a kiss making her practically melt.

"Well you were awfully quite.. I bet you were thinking about kiss-", Yakko began before Dot grabbed a mallet and whacked him. "Oh shut it.", she said and sat back down on the couch.

Read the story title again ahha see what I did there😏😏 okay i will b quite now.