Bored - wakko x reader

highschool au
2nd person pov

"i'm bored!", Wakko whined as he threw his legs onto yours while you watched tv on the couch. "me too",you said and stood up to get a snack. "why don't we go somewhere?", he says looking over at you quickly to catch your reaction. "Like where Wakko it's 12 am!", you said while coming back to the couch with two sodas and handing him one. "thanks, and the park, it's not far just a 5 minute walk.", he states while taking a sip. "not a bad idea", you say and also take a sip. "Let's go then", you whisper yelled and you both ran to get your shoes and sweaters. You both then carefully walked out of the water tower so you wouldn't wake up Yakko and Dot.

~~~~time skip u guys just got 2 the park:3~~~

"we're hereeee!", Wakko jumped in joy then quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you to the swings where you both took a seat. You both laughed and swang on the swings. "Look at what I can do!!", Wakko yelled and then jumped off the swing as you cheered. You both then went down some of the slides and played on the rock climbing wall. Eventually you both sat on a bench looking at the moon and stars. "i'm a bit cold.", you say and bring your legs up to your chest using your feet to rock back and fourth. "oh come here!", Wakko said playfully and snuggled you close to him lovingly. You were both smiling big bright smiles like maniacs but you couldn't help the feeling you felt when he held you.

"Hey Wakko..", you say quietly. "yeah y/n?", he replied and turns his head to look at you slightly. "we should go home now it's..", you say looking for your phone. "2:00 am!", he says in amazement while looking down at this phone. You both got up and walked hand in hand back to the water tower. Quietly you went up the steps and into Wakkos room. "I'm sleepy!", Wakko whines and throws himself onto his bed dramatically. "Me to!", you say and jump onto his bed dramatically to mimic him. "oh shut it", he says and starts to attack you with hugs and snuggles. After some laughing and playing you both fell asleep snuggled into each others arms only to wake up with dirty jokes from Yakko and Dot singing "Y/n and Wakko sitting in a tree-", for the WHOLE day.