Birthday- Wakko X Reader

-Requested by @NanatsuNoTaizai_Fan-
2nd person pov

Today was Wakko's birthday, you two had been dating for 8 months now and you had been planning to surprise him with his favorite things but you couldn't let him see, obviously because it was a surprise. You had told Wakko your boss refused to give you the day off today so he would have to spend it with Yakko and Dot, but you would meet up later.

You laid in your bed still sleepy but you knew you had to get up, you stretched your arm and picked up your phone to call Wakko. "Hello? Wakko?" "hi", he said sleepily and you knew you had woken him up. "Oh were you asleep i'm sorry-", "it's fine just keep talking I like your voice", he said quietly and you smiled. "Well happy birthday!! sorry about my job", "Thanks! It's fine we can still hang out tonight right? at 6?" "Yes call me before you get here" "okay bye", you hung up and got dressed. You set out a two tier chocolate cake with blue frosting out on your table alongside you added bags of his favorite snacks. You set his favorite movies starring Don Knotts in a row on your living room floor, and made a fort for you two to hang out in.

~As you worked hard setting things up for him, Yakko and Dot worked hard trying to entertain him~

"It's your birthday Wakko why are you acting like that.?", Yakko asked as he put a silly hat onto his brother and handed him a cookie. "I just wish Y/n was here", he sighed. "Arent ya gonna see them later? Just have fun with us ooo I know we can play duck duck goose!", Dot suggested knowing her brother loved that game. He smiled for a moment then went back to a dull frown. "But I always like picking Y/n as goose", he said slouching his body into the couch he sat on. "Oh come on Wakko.. oo I know what if we go get you some chocolate at that candy store you like i'll buy.", Yakko suggested and Wakkos face lit up in excitement. His siblings went with him to the candy store, his eyes grew wide as he looked at the jars filled with sweets. He grabbed a bag and began to fill it up with random candies. "Wakko I said cho- you now what it's your birthday get what you want", Yakko said as he and Dot watched candy fall out the bag Wakko was holding because he over stuffed it. Wakko ran to get another bag but Yakko stopped him "Alright sib uhhh I think that's enough", he said softy pushing Wakko to the cashier and paying for his candy.

They then took Wakko to the park where he played and ate his treats, everything was going fine until he remembered you couldn't be there to enjoy the moment with him. He pouted and jumped off the swing, a lollipop in his mouth. "What's wrong", Dot pouted. "Y/n", he said softly. "Wakko you'll see them later don't worry!!", Dot said hugging her brother in a comforting manner. "You're right", he said in a slightly happier tone and continued to play.

Eventually it became 5:40, they had spent nearly the whole day at the park, and he had eaten all his candy. "Wakko! It's almost 6!", Dot said loudly and Wakkos tail began to wag. "Y/n!", he cheered and ran to his phone. "Y/n ! Are you home yet?!", he yelled as soon as you picked up. "huh? oh yeah yeah I just got here are you coming?", you asked and he yelled a loud "I'll be right there", and the phone hung up. Not even 1 minute passed before you heard a knock on your door, you were setting up the final thing, a giant banner in your living room. "Uh.. Going!!", you called out and grabbed a blindfold you had left on your table and ran to the door.

"Hi!", you yelled out opening the door slightly and putting your body in the way of him seeing the inside. "Happy birthday!.. now put this on", you said handing him the blindfold. "Why?", he asked turning his head slightly. "Just do it hurry!", you said and he quickly put it on. You led him into your living room, closing the door behind you and standing him in front of the giant cake and table full of snacks. Behind it was the banner that read 'Happy Birthday Wakko! I Love you❤️'. "Okay i'm gonna take it off", you said pulling the blindfold off his face slowly. "WOAH! FOR ME?!", he yelled out practically drooling at all the snacks. "Yes! I spent all day setting this up!", you cheered delighted with his reaction. He looked over to the right of him where the fort was set up. "A FORT? I LOVE FORTS!", he yelled out and quickly grabbed your face to kiss you. He then pulled away and looked at the ground smiling nervously. You stood there frozen for a few seconds in absolute bliss, you had imagines your first kiss with him being slow, prepared, under the moonlight, but this was just as perfect probably something more expected from Wakko. You hugged him tightly and grabbed his hand and pulled him into the fort to see the collection of movies you set out for him. "Don Knotts! Faboo!", he yelled out excitedly, "Let's watch now!", he cheered and you laughed. He picked a movie and you put it into your dvd player.

You quickly ran out the fort to bring in some of the snacks, when you walked back in Wakko was nicely wrapped in a fuzzy blanket you had placed in there, making you smile. He patted the spot next to him so you sat down handing him a bag of chips and keeping one for yourself. He wrapped you in the blanket with him and snuggled up to you as the movie played. "This is all i've ever wanted", he said snuggling even closer and giving you a kiss on the cheek. "Uhhh I love youuu!", you said loudly smooshing his face and scattering raises all over it making him blush.

You two spent the rest of the night in the fort hugging, laughing, snuggling, kissing, and talking. "This is the best birthday ever!", he cheered sleepily as he began to drift into sleep. You smiled at him and snuggled close you felt so happy, not just because you were having a great night but because you knew he was.