Sleep over -Flirty Yakko x shy Reader pt.2

please check out pt.1 if you haven't yet!

——
Yakko: So when are we gonna do that whole I sneak up your window into your room and we sleep together thing?
You: hmm not sure.. why?
Yakko: Just thought we could try it tonight
You: ... Didn't you just leave?
Yakko: Nope!
——-
2nd person pov
Right before you questioned Yakko's response you heard a loud thud over by your window. You looked out and of course Yakko was standing outside waving and smiling at you. You waved back. "Yakko my parents would kill me if I brought someone in", you frowned. "Well actually I just remembered, I told my brother and sister i'd be back before 10, so why don't you come with me", he said looking down at his watch. "Umm.okay i'll be right back wait there", you shouted down then walked to your mirror to silently freak out. 'Don't make this awkward you got this you're already getting comfortable around him', you thought to yourself ,and began to pack a small backpack with essential needs. You then made the average fake sleeping person that was just pillows under a blanket thing but it looked pretty convincing. After setting everything up and saying goodnight to your parents so they wouldn't suspect a thing you began to climb down your window. "Okay y/n come down i've got ya!", Yakko said as he held onto your waist to help you down. The both of you then walked to his house, not saying much but not feeling uncomfortable. When you got there it was quiet until he opened the door that is. "YAKKO!!!", two younger toons yelled which you could only assume were the siblings he had told you about earlier. They both ran and hugged him then looked over at you then at each other and began to jump around and screams "YAKKO BROUGHT A FRIENDDDD YAKKO BROUGHTH A FRIENDDD!", you giggled at this and they both introduced themselves. "I'm Wakko!", the first one said and shook your hand. "And i'm cutee!", The second one said also shaking your hand. "Alright sibs that's enough for one night huh?!", Yakko said nervously and lead them to their room. "I'll be right back you can sit on the couch if you'd like i've just gotta put them in bed.", he whispered as he walked away. You sat down on the couch and looked around the room. 'I wonder where their parents are?', you thought to yourself. "I'm back sorry about that.", Yakko walked into the living room and sat next to you on the couch. "It's fine I don't mind", you smiled making him smile back. "Here let's go to my room", he exclaimed and playfully grabbed your hand. He led you into his room which was quite small, there was a bed with a blue blanket , a small tv that was on top of a chair, posters that scattered the walls, and a shelf filled with random items. He sat down on his bed and patted a spot for you. You set down your bag and climbed into the bed. "I like your stuffed animal", you giggled and he blushed slightly and moved the small bear off his bed and onto his night table. "So whatcha wanna do?", he asked flirtatiously and smirked at you. You blushed trying to think of a good response but just awkwardly replied "umm a movie? we could watch a movie." He agreed, and played y/f/m (ur fav movie:))

Both of you sat there silently, eyes on the small tv. You felt as he scooted closer to you which made you a bit anxious. "This is a good movie.", Yakko said breaking the silence and looking over at you. "Yeah it's my favorite.", you replied, and he scooted closer to you again making your arms touch. The movie finished and there was a clear tension in the room. "so.. you wanna make out now?", Yakko asked turning his face over to look at you. You smiled at him and laughed not being able to think of a response back.

He then put his arm around your shoulder as the credits played and you asked about his siblings since you only saw them for a few seconds, he began to tell you. "Well Wakko.. he lovessss snacks oh and he has this mallet he carries around it's pretty funny you should see it!", he exclaimed. You smiled as he brightened up talking about his siblings. "And Dot she's a bit of a handful I mean they both are but you know. I paint her nails sometimes she likes that!" You laughed. "Maybe you should paint my nails if your so good at it.", you said cheekily and he quickly took his arm off your shoulders and ran out the room. He ran back in with a small container of nail polishes. "Pick one.", he said as he sat on the bed. You began to dig through the container and chose black. "Okay give me your hands", he said and he held onto them as he carefully painted your nails. "woah your actually pretty good at this!", you said as you watched him move the tiny brush without getting any paint on your skin. "I know i've had practice.", he smiled. When he finished you held your hands out to dry as he put the container back into Dot's room. When he came back he was holding a small radio. "This is something my Da- just something i've had for a while.", he said quietly and you turned your head slightly in confusion. He sat back down on the bed and turned the nobs around looking for stations. "That one!", you exclaimed as your favorite song began to play and he smiled, "I like this song." He put his hand back around your shoulders and began to sing along quietly, as he sang he pulled you closer into his chest and rested his head on top of yours. It was the most comforting feeling you had felt in a while. You don't remember too much of what happened next because you fell asleep to him singing.
~~next morning~~
You woke up and looked around remembering where you were, Yakko wasn't there, you stood up and walked out of his room to see him in the small kitchen, his siblings sitting on a small table talking loudly. "HI Y/N!!", Dot screamed and waved at you from the kitchen table causing Yakko to turn around. You waved back at Dot and walked up to Yakko. "I was gonna wake you up when I finished breakfast, here can you give this to Dot and Wakko.", he handed you two plates of pancakes that you happily took to the two kids. They both cheered and began to eat. Yakko came to the table with a plate for you and him and all of you sat there eating. You watched as Yakko interacted with his siblings, the way he made sure they were happy, how he put them to bed last night, how he was asking them about their dreams, and telling them funny stories so they would laugh. So different from how you would have expected him to act the day you met him, it was cute. After eating you helped Yakko pick up the plates and decided it was time to go home before your parents noticed you were gone. He offered to walk you there and you agreed. "Wakko!! Dot!! I'm gonna walk Y/n back home i'll be back in ten minutes both of you stay here and don't open the door for anyone!", he yelled out and they both screamed an "OKAYYY!!", from their rooms. You grabbed your bag and went out the door with Yakko. You watched as he locked the door before walking, "You take really good care of them.", you said quietly, "I try.", he replied. He then turned, grabbed onto your hand, and started walking. When you guys got to your house you quietly walked up to your window, "I can help you up.", he said and grabbed a bucket that was laying on the floor to use as a stool. "Thanks.", you said climbing onto the bucket as he held onto you making sure you don't fall. You turned quickly before climbing up, "Yakko I really liked spending time with you.", you said and he visibly blushed. "Who wouldn't?", he said playfully and you climbed into the window. "Thanks again!!", you shouted down to him and he blew you a kiss and waved bye. You smiled and threw yourself onto your bed replaying last night over and over again in your head, you felt nervous as you thought about it even though it had already happened butterflies were still in your tummy. Not even 20 minutes after Yakko left you received a text.
—-
Yakko:
[picture of him smiling holding your phone charger next to his head] Guess you're gonna have to come back tonight ?;)
—-
You have more chargers in your drawer... but anything to see spend more time with him I guess.

kinda super long I didn't even notice omg !!