Chapter 7

Continued~

Suzy's P.O.V

I told Ami-ah that I needed to visit the ladies restroom. She offered to come with me but I refused and walked away towards the corner basically to find the mysterious figure who was stealing glances at me only to find that it was-

Suzy: Lee Hyung-Suk!!!

Hyung suk: Oh. Suzy-ah! How come you are here?

Suzy: Yah!! What do you mean by why I am here?!! You tell me why were you stealing glances at me???

Hyung-Suk: umm... When... When did I?

Suzy: Do you have a dead wish?!!!

Hyung suk: I-I

Suzy: I CLEARLY saw you stealing glances at ME from my two perfectly fine eyes.
Now spill! Why were you-

I wasn't able to complete my sentence cause Ami-ah came running towards me and Hyung Suk-ah. I don't know what gotten into me that I grabbed Hyung Suk-ah's hand and ran ahead without thinking.

Ami: Yah, Suzy-ah!!!

Ami's P.O.V

Ami: Yah, Suzy-ah!!!

I came running to the left corner as I saw suzy-ah standing and talking with someone. Although I couldn't see the person but it was clear that it was a male. I thought that it would be a good idea to run to Suzy-ah and catch her off gaurd but before I could reach her, she grabbed that person's hand and ran away.

Jimin-ah came running behind me as I left without a word to the members.

Jimin-ah: Ami-ah!!!

Ami: Ohh, Jimin-ah. How come you-

Jimin-ah: You ran away without a word so suddenly that I got worried so I came to check if everything was okay. Is everything alright, Ami-ah??

Ami: Yes jimin-ah. Everything is okay and sorry for making you worried. I said with a quick bow.

Jimin: Yah! We are friends! You don't need to be so formal as to bow to me. It makes me so upset. He said with a pout with his pink plum lips.

Ami: I mentally awwed at him cause he looked so cute. Ohh No~ My chim chim is sad because of me. What should I do to make my chim chim smile again?? I said while doing agyeo.

Doing agyeo to impress the agyeo king is a very difficult job. Trust me on this. But I can tell that I am not bad at it either cause someone was trying hard to hide his smile behind a clumsy pout and to distroy his efforts, I looked at him with my most adorable look with my 'chocolate ocean attack' (puppy eyes) and ofc that worked.

 But I can tell that I am not bad at it either cause someone was trying hard to hide his smile behind a clumsy pout and to distroy his efforts, I looked at him with my most adorable look with my 'chocolate ocean attack' (puppy eyes) and ofc that w...

Nobody survived my puppy eyes. Tae oppa called it my 'chocolate ocean attack' cause of my big chocolate coloured eyes that were deeper than an ocean, at least that's what he said.