Chapter 17

Continued~

Jungkook's P.O.V

I woke up early but laid in bed cause I didn't felt like getting up. I checked the time and it was 5.00 a.m.

I decided to browse twitter to pass time and was going through the replies of army's under our latest post about our upcoming album.

It was soon our 7th debut anniversary. And as the number seven is really special to us, we wanted to make our upcoming album as special as this year. So we named our album 'Map of the Soul: 7'.

It has all members solos except namjoon hyung's as it has his pre-released song 'Persona' from our previous album.

We are really excited to release the MV's. This time we have two MV's for this album. The tittle track is a reference from our song N.O and we decided to name it 'ON' and the another mv has a special focus on jimin-ah. It all filled with dance moves and I'm sure our fans are gonna love it. We also decided to add a animated mv for one of our songs which talks about our journey through the years.

It was 6.00 a.m. now so I decided to check up on jin- hyung. I was going to his room when I heard some noise coming from namjoon hyung's room. I thought it was probably that he broke something so I decided to go in when I heard,

"You Ugly piece of trash! You are the ugly member in bangta-"

I couldn't control my anger as I bursted in his room, took his phone and hung up.

Jk: HYUNG!!

Namjoon: Ju-jungkook..!!

I scanned him as he tried to look away from me. I couldn't think of anything so I just hugged him. He patted my back while his head was resting on my shoulder.

I was silently sobbing but my body was shaking as Namjoon hyung hugged me tighter.

He patted my back as he murmured words of comfort in my ears. I should be the one doing this. I felt so pathetic.

jk: Wa-Why do we st-still get hate comments? Wa-Why can't they ju-just leave us alone? I said while trying to control my tears but they kept flowing down.

Namjoon: Shh jungkook... It's okay. It's fine. The can't do anything to us. Stop crying kook.

Jk: Ba-but hyung... I said while wiping my tears with my sweater paws.

Namjoon: Shh... Junkook. It's okay. I'm fine.

Jk: No. you are not! I said now raising my voice.

Jk: You ju-just pretend to be strong! Wa-Why can't you rely on us?! Hyung aren't we one? I said as tears made their way down my cheeks once again.

Namjoon: It's not true jungkook-ah. He said while patting my back.

Jk: Ba-but..

Namjoon: Shh... Stop crying. Are you a kid?? You need to become stronger jungkook. We will always have haters but does that mean we are gonna let them win? Think about our fans... Think about army's. They are waiting for our comback. Right?

I wiped my tears and gulped the Saliva down my throat. I could understand what he was trying to say. I need to focus on army's and BTS. I shouldn't focus on haters.

Jk: Yes hyung! I'll not think about them now anymore so you also don't think about them. I said now showing my bunny teeth.

Namjoon: Yes!! Now tell me why were you here?

Jk: I? Ohh. Yes! I was going to jin-hyung's room when I heard-

Jin: Namjoon-ah palli eronaa!!

Namjoon: What happened hyung??