-Prologue-

Auther Here 🙋🏻‍♀️

Ayo ladies and gentlemens!

Please read this or you will curse me later and I don't want that.

This particular chapter will fill the loose gaps of the story when you read it further and as to why I am doing this and not making it a suspence is because I myself will forget what I thought for the plot and story.... Sorry I am a mess so this chapter will give you brief information about the characters and your life.

I will be using the name Ami for the main character that is you ofc. Also I will be using some Korean words and give you the meaning in a bracket like Unni ( older sister ) for the new fans or for fans who don't really know the basic k-pop/ Korean phases or just because I like wasting my time [ ofc not -_- ].

I am being reallyyyyy Frank here that I don't know where exactly the story goes and if it gets out of hand I will make it awkward as hell ( forgive me for that ).

[Edit: It did but I managed it :)]

Honestly I like the story in my perspective so it won't happen any sooner. I won't updated in a regular manner cause I am not energetic like our Little ball of sunshine J-hope. But I will try and update twice a month for minimum and maximum might be.... God knows.

[Edit: My updating schedule was way worse ㅠㅠ]

At last.... English is not my first language so expect some grammatical errors and simple language.

Finally....

I know that I bored you with my bullshit so we move forward to the r-e-a-l introduction.

***

The story will take place in South Korea

Taehyung loves you cause he doesn't have any dongsaeng (younger sibling). You were adopted by Mrs. Kim (Taehyung's Mother) when you helped her in the market when she fainted (more information will be given in the future chapters). You want to become an idol like your Tae Oppa (older brother) but will it go according to your wish or will you meet some unexpected disasters in the way?

You became an orphan at an early age. Your parents left you in the orphanage without any note. There you met your temporary guardian Miss Yoo. She was a kind-hearted lady with lots of warmth in her heart.

She use to visit the orphanage daily on Sunday and on the day of your 13th birthday she legally adopted you after asking for your opinion (Miss Yoo's story will be revealed in the further chapters). She was really friendly with all the kids in the orphanage and the most with you (reason will be revealed in the future). You felt loved while you were with her and she reapproched your love.

You have been living with Miss Yoo for 2 years now (your 15 then). You call her Unni Yoo cause she is unmarried and is young enough to decline the tittle of ajumma (aunt) or eomma (mom) and she is more like a big sister to you than a nagging mom (friendlier to be more specific). [Edit: My opinion only.]

You have been going up and down about telling Unni Yoo that you filled the adution form to become a k-pop trainee. Well she won't reject it but still you feel a little bit guilty to do it alone.

You are living with unni Yoo and visit Mrs. Kim regularly.

The first chapter will start in Mrs. Kim's house and there you will start your official journey.

_________________________________________

(A/n)

This is my fiction so in this world I make the rules.... Well not really. But in this story the world will have some crazy stuff and one of it is that in this world maximum 3 families can adopt a single child. And you are already adopted by 2 families.

I suck at writing romance but will try to please you guys.

Well you are not meeting BTS any sooner, only Taehyung.

If you like the hella boring introduction, then comment below, vote and tell me your options cause your auther might get some motivation to write further a little FASTER.

Please enjoy my bullshit even though it's boring. I will try my best to use all my brain and make this story worth a read.

Thanks for wasting your precious time here. Love you all my dear readers (Ami's).

Borahae 💜
Kurom Emaan 🙋🏻‍♀️

[EDITED]

_________________________________________