Chapter 18

Continued~

Ami's P.O.V

It's been a few months since my debut. I have this very strange feeling in my chest which I can't seem to figure out. It's been taking up my nights and keeping me awake, making me exhausted the next morning.

It's not work. I know cause as an new artist, I'm well loved and cared by my fans. There are hate comments here and there but you know there's that saying, "If there's nobody to hate on you, then you're probably doing something boring." And I am pretty sure that I don't do boring stuff.

I was formally selected to join the company as a member of a new girls group but then Bang PD-nim decided to make me a solo debut.

Suzy-ah, who was doing it all for modeling got a chance too when the company expanded and she got selected in the auditions for the VX company model. She is under HYBE but is having an contract with the VX company too.

And BTS... They have hit a huge success with their English single 'Dynamite' released only a few weeks ago. I meet them at the dorms often but not in the company. Apparently, HYBE tied up with the apartment which has BTS dorms and I was giving a apartment there too. My floor is just above Bangtan's.

Now that I think about them, makes me realise how close I've come to them. It's not been long yet it feels like I couldn't live without them. As an army, I could relate to an extent but now - It's just all a complicated mess.

After that incident with jin oppa, which did come out to the members eventually cause we felt guilty of hiding it from them and tae oppa almost killing jin oppa, there were many incidents like that.

I let go of them cause I cared for them or maybe it's was because of my own selfishness..?

It's been a chaos lately and I just can't ignore it anymore.

"Do I have feelings for them?" I asked myself.

"For whom?" Came the voice at the door and I couldn't be more shocked to see that person.

Ami: Suzy-ah!! I said as I sprinted to the door and closed it.

Suzy: Got some new events to write in your personal-walking diary?

I nodded agressively.

Suzy: Go on. I got no schedule for today.

***

Hobi's P.OV

Ami-ah has been acting a bit weird these days. I wonder what's going on in her life. She's like a small little bunny who I need to protect at all costs. She's so cute and tiny that I could fit her into my pocket. UwU.

We all members have gotten a lot closer to her in the past few months. We are like one big family who could do anything for one's sake.

But after her release of her first album, she has changed. More like her attitude towards us has changed. She's still the cute and tiny ami I know but something about her seems a little off these days. It's like - like she's purposely trying to push us away.

And whatever it is I don't like it. I want to get closer to her but - but she has this wall built around her that is too high for me or anyone to reach.

I've started liking her for quite some time now but I never built up the courage to tell her about my feeling or ask her out.

Maybe it's the fear of loosing her. Loosing us. And I at any cost don't want that.

The members are noticing it too. I have a feeling for the members that they too, secretly like ami-ah. I shouldn't say this but I feel jealous sometimes.

Like how good she is with games and when she plays with jungkook and Taehyung it's just kinda hard for me.

When she cooks with jin or shuts herself in the studio with Suga. When she talks about books with Namjoon for hours and when she flirts with jimin. It's just makes me insecure and anxious.

"I wish I wasn't like this right now. Not for her at least."

Third person P.O.V

All the members had the same thoughts as hobi. They were feeling like their world revolves around ami-ah when she was just a girl they met not long ago. They were pulling their hair in frustration for finding the reason behind all their Chaos of emotions.

On the other hand, ami-ah was pulling her hair for falling for the members and not being able to decide on which member she actually likes. She felt hopeless at this point of time and Suzy-ah, who was her fairy-god-mother came to her rescue as always.

She gave her some advice and by following that ami-ah came to only one conclusion and that was -

To be continued~

_________________________________________

(A/n)

Hiiii guysss...!!!

HAPPY 2K READS!!!! I'm so happy and grateful for this...!!!! I truly appreciate it.🥺💜

Annnndddddd....

If you haven't figured it already, this book is soon coming to an end. I have planned the end already and I just hope you like it. *Fingures crossed*

It's my very first book and I know this is not the best I could give but I promise I'll do better in my future works. So pls look forward to the last few chapters.

Stay safe and keep loving yourself 💖

Borahae 💜
Kurrom Emaan 🙆🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

[EDITED]

_________________________________________