Chapter 8

Continued~

Hyung Suk-ah was about to say something but I interrupted him by saying, "later." and started walking to the cafeteria that's when I felt an arm grab me from behind and pull me backward. I quickly turned and back fired the attack by folding that arm only to see a struggling hyung suk-ah. I hurriedly let go of his arm which could possibly be badly hurt due to the immense force I applied on my attack.

Hyung Suk-ah: Ah ahh!!

Suzy: Ah, Miyan! Miyan hyung suk-ah! I said as I moved a step back from his body.

Hyung Suk-ah was sniffing while holding his right hand which was twisted by me with his left hand. I moved forward to examine his arm but he moved backward symbolising me to not touch.

I felt really sorry towards him, afterall he got hurt because of me twice in a single day.

(A/N): First time was when Suzy-ah caught Hyung Suk-ah in an arm choke when they met.

When Hyung Suk-ah finally calmed down after ranting about all the incidents of me almost killing him from when we met till now and me apologizing at ever rant for about 15 minutes, then he finally asked,

Hyung Suk-ah: Why did Ami-ah call?

I, who TOTALLY forgot about Ami-ah and the members started panicking and picked my phone which was somehow on vibrate mode to see 15 missed calls from Ami-ah.

Suzy: Holy shit!

Hyung Suk-ah: What is it?! He said while peeking on my phone screen and then grasped after making sense of it.

Hyung Suk-ah: You sure are dead today suzy-ah. Don't worry, I will visit your grave every Sunday. He said while chuckling at my condition.

I pinched his cheek to make him cry in pain yet again and this time I neither apologized nor cared his cheek. Now he was sitting on the marble beanch beside me while holding his right cheek and looking at me like an angry four year old who got rejected by his mother for the toy he asked for.

'Honestly, he looked really cute. Aww~ Yah!! What are you doing Suzy!?? You can't just fall for this jerk!! No!! I, Lee Suzy who hasn't fallen for any jerk for 4 years will continue to not fall for any jerk. Remember the rule "No scrumbags in life!" Yes! And who are you even calling cute?! Ha! He's a fuckboy, Suzy!!! And you don't need any fuckboy in life!! Yea! Forget that bloody image that came in your mind and let's move on happily!'

I composed myself again and said,

Suzy: I should go. See you later bunker! I teased as I got up and started walking outside the marble palace to meet Ami-ah. I turned around to face hyung suk-ah one last time before leaving and said,

Suzy: Go and attend your practice bunker or else you won't be able to debut! I said while sticking out my tongue at him and ran away.

***

Ami's P.O.V

I was fuming with anger!! I could really spit fire and burn suzy-ah alive whithout giving it a second thought. How irresponsible is she!! How can she just run away with some stranger even after her bestfriend called her like crazy!! My thoughts were distributed by my ringtone and my blood started boiling as I saw the caller. It was Suzy-ah!!

-On the call-

Ami: YOU'RE DEAD MEAT WHEN I SEE YOU!!! WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU, LEE SUZY!!!!!

Suzy who was trembling after having a thirty second trial of Ami-ah's anger refused to see the monthly pack or even one day pack but she had no choice but to experience one day trial because her transaction was successful when she called ami-ah.