chapter 1

Third Person P.O.V

Mrs.kim: Taehyung-ah!!!!!!!

Taehyung-ah!!!!!!!

Taehyung-ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Goddess, this child she sighted. When are you gonna come down?

-Five minutes later-

Mrs.kim: KIM TAEHYUNG! COME DOWN NOW OR I'M TAKING YOUR VIDEO GAMES AND STUFFED TOYS !!!!!!

Taehyung: Andwaeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! (Never or No way). I am coming!!!!!! On ma wayyyyy!!!!!

-After reaching downstairs-

Taehyung: Eommaaaaaaa!!!!! Stop treatening me like that. I almost had a heart attack.

(Taehyung when he saw you)

Tae: Oh, hi Ami-ah. (He comes over and hugs you)

Ami: (As you hug back) Yo tae bear. Whatzzupp ?!

Tae: YAH! (Hey!) I told you not to call me that. Call me tae oppa!! He said with a pouty face. You giggled on his cuteness and pinched his cheek.

Ami: Aww~ lil tae bear is sad. You teased.

Tae: Ami-ah! You wait you little brat! He shouted while chasing you as you were running around the house trying to escape him.

You ran around towards Mr. Kim and hid behind his back while little giggles escaped from your mouth as you heard angry Tae oppa shouting your name, running around to find you.

He finally finds you and,

Tae: You little brat! How many times have I told you to call me tae oppa and not to pull my cheeks?!?!

Ami: Appa~ (father)  Look tae oppa is troubling me again. You said trying to take him on your side.

Mr. Kim: You both kids, he sighed shaking his head in disappointment. Listen Young Man, Respect is earned not asked for. If you behave like a kid then you deserve no respect. He said and started giggled with you.

You grined and stuck your tongue out at him.

Taehyung looked furious and started chasing you again so you ran in circles around Mr. Kim while giggling loudly.

You ran to Mrs. Kim and hid behind her going back and forth teasing Taehyung for being slow.

Mrs. Kim shouted at both of you: Yah! You both kids make a ruckus in the house every morning. Aren't you getting late Taehyung-ah! She gave a death stare to Taehyung. And you, Ami-ah! Don't you have your audition today?! You both are getting late, have breakfast and get out.

Mr. Kim from behind: Calm down honey, They are just kids. This house would be so empty without their chaos. Oh right, best of luck Ami. I know my daughter is the best!

You high fived Mr.kim while saying, "You're the best appa."

Mrs.kim made a ugly face so You kissed her on the cheek and said, "He is the best because he is your choice eomma." You grined as a small smile broke through Mrs.kim's lips.

Taehyung made a disgusted face with his arms crossed so you all (Mr and Mrs Kim and you) stuck our tongue out at him making him more disgusted. 

You quickly picked up a brown toast from the table and lightly dumped Taehyung's head down with your hand while shouting "You can't catch me slowpoke!" and ran out leaving echoes of giggles in the house.

Taehyung stuck a toast in his mouth and picked his backpack from the other hand and ran behind you, slamming the door shut saying "We will be back late so don't waite up for us!"  

-Outside-

Tae: You little rebel! You can't escape me now that eomma, appa are not here.

Ami: I will escape when you catch me stupid. You ran faster while teasing him.

Ami: I was running on the footpath and took a U-turn that's when...

To be Continued~

_________________________________________

(A/n)

Hiiiiiiii Guyyyssss...!!

Here's chapter 1 of author-nim's bullshit. I know it's cringy af but don't you like living being so carefree with KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter cause I really enjoyed writing it😁.

I know I am being really chaotic but I will be switching tones more frequently from 3rd person to 1st person because I am a unstable mess 🙃.

[Edit: Ugghh!! I almost puked while editing... Felt like an immature wrote it. Guess it's better now.]

Well.... If you like this chapter then please vote and leave your comments below. I appreciate each and every one of you for wasting your time here😊.

If reading ffs is a waste of your time then waste it on my book. (Did you see what i did there ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋ)

Borahae 🙆🏻‍♀️💜
Kurom Emaan 🙋🏻‍♀️

[EDITED]

_________________________________________

Galaxies in your Eyes || BTSxReader ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara