Chapter 19

Continued~

She gave her some advice and by following that ami-ah came to only one conclusion and that was -

"WHAT?! You want me to lie to them?!?!?! HAVE YOU GONE NUTS, LEE SUZY?!!!!"

Suzy: Ofc not! But that's the only option left since you are not sure about your own feelings. C'mon, it's not that hard. You just have to pretend to like them and ask their opinion. And it's not a lie. You do like them but are unsure of who you really like more than what you guys are right now and by this way you'll find out who likes you back too. It's a win-win situation.

Ami: But still -

Suzy: No buts! Now get ready our first target is jimim-sunbae.

Ami: What!! Already??!!

Suzy: We don't have all the time in the world so hurry uppp..!!

Ami: Okay Okay! Coming.

***

Ami P.O.V

Suzy: So you are telling me that ALL OF THEM LIKE YOU BACK?!?! Holy cow! How?!!

Ami: I don't know...

Suzy: Guess our plan failed.

Ami: Urrgghhhh!!!! I can't do this anymore. I'm going back to my studio. Don't follow me and just go home. Bye!

I said and left Suzy-ah at the cafe near the company. I went straight to my studio to catch a breath.

Ami: I feel safe in my studio. It's like a second home to me.

Not long after I relaxed, I received a call from hobi-oppa who invited me to their concert, tonight.

I jolted up and hurriedly got ready and covered myself up to not get recognised by my fans or army's. As soon as I reached the stadium, I saw a huge crowd of females and males. Some wearing hoodies with bts logos and signature and some dressed as cosplay of songs like fire and save me.

I hurried towards the crowd to the backstage and struggled to find the dressing room. When I finally reached the door, I hears the members chanting.

"Bang-Bang-Bangtan!"

Unconsciously, I hide behind the door and watch them March towards the backstage.

I thought to myself, "Maybe it's better to meet them after the concert." And I come back to my seat.

I was given the VIP passes but I wanted to see the purple ocean so I exchanged my tickets with one of the fans.

The concert started as the lights were focused on the stage for the groups grand entry. The first song begins with Mic Drop and moves to the hype. Soon after, the emotional songs take over and the atmosphere becomes slow and sad.

I observed the Army's and BTS when it clicked to me. They way they were smiling and dancing and the way their eyes were shining during their performance and after when they were talking with the audience was something magical. The army bombs swinging up and down and the darkness of the night soon approaching made it all seem like a wishful dream.

When I was lost in my thoughts, a fangirl shouted, peircing her voice through the crowd to show her appreciation and love.

All the people sitting beside me were cry and singing with the boys together and this somehow made a cut on my heart. It was when a wound was opened and I couldn't think of anything else. I rushed out of the stadium in mid concert as the air was getting too heavy for me to breathe in. I texted hobi-oppa on my way back that the concert was great and that I was sorry to not be with them after the concert.

I couldn't help but compares both the timings of Bts with me and bts on stage with their fans.

Later that night, all I had on my mind was the way their eyes showed a different kinda vibe when they are with their fans. It's like their own galaxy, shining and smiling to each other radiating so much love, beyond comparison and then I recalled my memory of them calling me their world,

"You are our whole world, ami-ah."

I thought to myself,

"They called me their world but, I saw galaxies in their eyes. And what's a world compared to galaxies?"

To be continued?

_________________________________________

(A/N)

Hiii guysss..!!

This is going to be the last chapter. It's been a long journey with this book. I faced a lot of my problems while I wrote this book and grew up with it. I started it for fun but it was entirely based on the quote above. The quote does not belong to me and has its rightful owner. I do not credit myself for it. I was just inspired by it to write this book.

It was originally gonna have an ending with all the members but since I wanted it to be meaningful, and define the name of the book, it's gonna have a different, not so fairytale-like ending. Hope you all support my decision. Feel free to leave your views in the comments.

I will forever be grateful for your love and support. Pls continue to do so for my future work.

-Your annoying, living ded Author-nim.

Don't go yet!! Stay tuned till I drop the epilogue.

Borahae 💜
Kurrom Emaan 🙆🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

[EDITED]

_________________________________________