Chapter 12

Continued~

-6:00 p.m.-

Jin's P.O.V

I heard some noise from the corner so I got up to check it out. I streached a bit as I was sleeping for quite a while. I moved towards the noise which lead me to the kitchen counter to find my phone ringing with 6:00 p.m alarm.

I stared at my phone for a good minute to think about the reason when it finally clicked that I setted this alarm in the car while we were coming from the company to start preparing for the barbeque party for Ami-ah and Suzy-ah.

I hurriedly turned off the alarm before it woke someone else up but bad luck... Namjoon being a light sleeper woke up and came to the kitchen.

Namjoon said in a sleepy voice while rubbing his eyes: Jin hyung~

Jin: hm~

Namjoon: What are you doing here?

Jin: Na-Nothing namjoon-ah. I was thirsty so I got up to drink some water. I lied.

Namjoon: Oh... Okay hyung~ Come back after that... I'm going back to sleep... Ughh~~ I don't know why do I feel so tired today. He walked away scratching himself.

Jin: Yea... I'll be back soon. You go back first.

Namjoon left.

Jin: 'Namjoon-ah works extra hard as a leader... I shouldn't ask him for help. He hasn't had a good sleep since long.'

'I should start preparing.'

I decided that I'll check for the ingredients first and as expected... There was nothing to cook. That means... Shopping!

I tip-toed to my room and brought a paper and pen to write all the ingredients which will be needed for the barbeque.

I was so engrossed into the list that I didn't notice that yoongi had woken up and was sitting beside me.

Yoongi: What are u doing hyung?

Jin: Ahh!! Durlecchana!!! ( You scared me!!)

Yoongi: Shh~ Miyan. Kundae~ mwo hago issoyo hyung??? ( Sorry. But~ what were you doing brother???)

Jin: *Ahem Ahem* I cleared my throat. I was making a list of all ingredients for the barbeque party tonight.

Yoongi: For ami-ah and Suzy-ah?

Jin: yea.

Yoongi: oh.. okay. He said and was trying to slip out quietly but I caught him.

Jin: What do you mean by that?? I raised an eyebrow while folding my arms and asked in a raised tone.

Yoongi: Umm~ going back to my room. He innocently shrugged.

Jin: well... Not so soon.

Yoongi: Andddwaaaeee!!??!!

Jin: Yes!! You are helping me in the process!! Now sit yo ass down and help me write the ingredients and then help me bring them...

Yoongi: but~

Jin: No buts!!

Yoongi: hyung~~~

Jin: No means No!!

Yoongi: Ugh~~ fine~~ what do I help with?

Jin: Good... So here's the thing---

-Time Gap-

-7:30 p.m-

Jin's P.O.V continued

Jin: Huff-- Finally we are done with the ingredients. Thanks yoongi... Your help means a lot.