Chapter 6 - Sickness and a MILF

I see a lot of people out there finding Mama Uzaki attractive. That said, you will like this one.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

After Hana stopped by at work, the night went smoothly. Everyone seemed to be in a good mood. You and Jess haven't talked in a bit so in your mind the fling was over with. Relax as you see fit, study time peacefully, and heck even have Halo the cat sit in your lap as you game. Not too bad at the moment. Sure a lecture might suck a little of the energy away, but not all that bad.

You head into the café early on a weekday. No classes this morning and starting it off right before you do a few small things before an afternoon lecture. You are greeting by Ami and sit at the counter. A few people in today as Boss greeted you with a usual cup of joe. It was full of this great aroma. The happy people sitting down made it even better.

"Thanks Boss. How's everything?" You asked.

"We shall see. Short handed today."

"Really? What's up?"

"Hana is out sick. Apparently has a cold."

"Hm. Alright." You take a sip and think about her. Thinking about her making you coffee and smiling as she took orders from customers. "It's different without her around. I can feel it now."

"I wonder how she got a cold. Perhaps the rain." Muttered Boss as he was cleaning mugs and cleaning his work station. 

"Maybe I should give her a call." You get your phone out and dial her.

Of course Ami with her sharp senses heard all of this. She was eager with excitement. All she could do is wink at her father and made a waving, circular motion with hand telling him to proceed with it. 

< Hello? >

"Hana it's (FN). How are ya?"

She coughed. < Senpai. Bedridden. > Hana mumbled.

"You don't sound like yourself at all. Want some orange juice and a manga or something? I actually dropped by the café and Boss said you were under the weather."

< I am. Sorry. >

"No need. So what can I do for you? I'm offering. Not taking no for an answer either."

< Uhhh, vapor rub and ginger ale? I have enough juice to fill a bathtub. >

"Damn. Got to see that carton mountain of juice. When I finish my coffee I'll head to the store. Will you text me the address and I'll go from there?"

< Okay. Thank you Senpai. >

"It's (FN) there Hana. Come on. What do I look like?"

< My senior? >

"And?"

< Well... a friend? >

"Close at that. I'll be off in a few minutes. Took two sips of this cup. By for now."

< Bye Se- (FN). >

*Click*

You put your phone back in your pocket and take another sip of coffee. Boss looks over and Ami heads to the counter. "Apparently she has enough orange juice to fill up a bathtub. Her exact words. By she said vapor rub and ginger ale. She asked so I'm gonna give it to her."

The two were stunned by that last statement. Someone with select hearing could easily be very concerned by that statement. Your delivery on how casually and enthusiastically it was said made them question your motives.