Chapter 2 - Jessa

Just a heads up this won't be a girl from a pervious series I made.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Classes have been crazy with homework and assignments. You were at home at your apartment and having Sakarai and Uzaki over for a little. Just getting notes and all of stuff due in a day or over the weekend. You were peeling potatoes for Uzaki when a knock at the door came.

"Hana could you answer that for me? I got two to finish before I wash my hands."

"Okay." Hana didn't have food on her hands as she went to the door. Turned the knock and opened it. "Hello."

A young woman about her age was stunned. She was taller than her, more slender, lacked in- the chest department, and didn't have those glow eyes and aura that the small woman in front of her had. Jessa was trying to figure out what was going on. "Hi there." (FN) what the hell is this girl doing in your apartment?

You look over your shoulder in the kitchen. "Hey Jessa. What's going on. Meet Hana Uzaki in front of you and Sakurai. I call him Shin. I bumped into them a few days ago. I stopped in at a coffee shop and found out two people I went to high school together with. Shin and I were on the swim team and Hana helped out."

"I see." She's much older than she looks. It has to be the chest. Has to be. Though what's his relationship with her?

"Evening." Sakurai nodded to her.

Oh my God he is so intimidating. His friends are so different. "Jessa." She waved politely.

"Come right in. Get comfortable. We're making meat and potatoes. Hana is giving me a hand. She knows how to prep the meat very well."

Please don't ever say that sentence again. Ever. "Alright. Give me a minute." She took off her high heels and replaced them with slippers. Then hung up her purse and casual jacket. "I take it classes have been hard?"

You finish with the potatoes and wash your hands before properly greeting her. "We think so at least. Been a little tough but nothing we can't manage. Have a seat."

"And I'll be finished in just a little bit." Uzaki was smooth in the kitchen. She was just good at it. Simple dishes seemed special at that. Call it putting love in the dish or an extra ingredient, but it was what made it noticeable. It was rather smooth with a great delivery and presentation. Maybe it was also why Hana was great working at the coffee shop. 

Jessa took a seat. She checked this purple bow she had in her hair. Making sure the knot was in just right. "So, how did you get acquainted with everyone again?"

"I texted Shin and told me to meet him at the café. Meet him, got to see Hana again, and then got to meet Ami and Boss. Had probably the best cup of coffee I have had in who knows how long and here we are. And yeah, this is it."

"I see, though I'm glad you're off work. I did manage to get off early too. Last client was mid-afternoon and that's how I'm here early. I grabbed a coffee for a bit with Lesa and here I am. Hope I'm not intruding early." Jessa seemed happy to be here regardless of being off guard with company. 

"Not at all. Glad you're joining us. Just a casual thing. Can I get a drink or anything?" You offered to be polite. "Got a bottle of wine if you'd like."

"Really?" Her eyes sparkled. "For me? Thank you. I'd love some."

"Sure thing. Let me grab you and ice glass and pop the cork." You head back to the kitchen and head to the fridge. In the freezer you had trays of ice. To the right there were a variation of glasses. You break a couple cubes and grab a wine glass. Pop the cork and pour the glass half full. Put it all back and give the glass to Jessa. "Here you are."

"Thanks." She took a sip. "Wow. Did you really grab Mosa for me?"

"I'm no wine expert. Just saw the bottle before and said I'd grab the same thing for the occasion. That's all."

"You've done amazing. You having a drink with me?" She asked.

"Hana would you be good in the kitchen?" Not trying to be rude now.

"I got it." She chimed.

"Shin you need a drink?" You head back to the fridge.

"I can have one beer."

"Got it. Hana, anything?"

"Probably later. Thanks though." She nodded.

"Alright." You grab two beers from the fridge and take the seat next to Jessa. Under-handing to Sakurai and letting the good times roll. Even though Jessa is rather nervous about what's going on. Flustered too. 

Jessa took a big gulp as Sakurai slowly opened his beer to take a sip. Shin was happy to kick back for a while. "Peaceful."

"I'd say so. Enjoy it while we can right?" You nod to him.

"I would say so." Agreed Jessa. "But at least it didn't rain today. I have a hole in my umbrella."

"That's not good. But I take it work and everything was good today? Right?"

"I had good customers and clients today. Can't complain. When people know what they want it is so much easier. Some want a certain length, some want this color, and I hope they know I change their bodies. If that were the case I'd make adjustments myself."

"Like what?" Asked Hana from the kitchen.

"Ummm... Well... that's kinda, a trick question." Someone is really feeling flustered tonight. Jessa isn't functioning normally. 

"Hair? Nails?" Pondered Hana.

"Oppai."

You spit out your beer and nearly choke. Oh dammit! Just great.

~~~~~

Welp, that's going to be interesting.

-Rel