Chapter 3 - Juicy Details

What happens at work with the guys? You break balls. So, here is what is the actuality. You'll see.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was a night shift at work. A slow weeknight and everything was going smoothly as you, a cashier, and the manager were on duty for the night. Small enough and quiet enough to entertain each other and see how things were. If one had a debate, all three would know how to go about it. It was like a working friendship. 

"(FN) how did last night go?" Asked the cashier. 

"Well Jiri, interesting to say the least. Had Shin and Hana over with Jessa."

"I get your classmates, but how did you meet Jessa again?" Asked Ai the manager. This is a woman who just like Ami at the café liked to spice things up. Only difference was hairstyle and no glasses.

"Well Ai I met her a handful of times on campus and bumped into her while I was grabbing lunch. Hung out with some friends here and there, saw her at a party once, and then, boom. Eventually swapped numbers and it was a small thing. We're not together, but just seeing how things play out."

"And isn't she a makeup artist?" Asked Ai again.

"Yeah."

"She's not full of herself?" 

"Not to me at least."

"Okay..."

Jiri wanted to join in on this. "So what happened last night? Jessa came?"

"Yeah. After her first glass she started acting weird. Not drunk or anything, but I think once she saw Hana she kinda..." You were unable to complete this sentence without giving a juicy perverted detail. 

"Kinda what?" Asked Ai. "Something need to be said? Spit it out."

"She saw Hana's chest and made a few remarks to Hana."

/////

Jessa took a big gulp of her wine. "My God. What size are those? I can boil a lot of soup in those bra cups. I don't have that. God didn't pleasure me like that." She was cackling trying to make the best out of the situation. 

"Well-" Hana was interrupted. 

"Can you not right in front of me. Not something I want to know." You had to do it. Otherwise it would be no good. 

"Awww. But titties." Complained Jessa.

"Going to need a kilo of cheese for that whine." Sakurai just watched everything transpire quickly. 

*Meow*

"Where's the pussy?" Jessa looked around the room. 

"Halo." You called your cat. Seeing a white cat with a orange line towards its back walk towards you. It was small little girl. 

Sakurai smiled. "Just look at the little precious."

"Everyone this is Halo. Halo, you're friendly. Be nice to our guests."

*Meow* The kitty saw Sakurai crack a wide smile. She walked over to him. 

"If she wants ups you can pick her up. It's alright." You told him.

*Meow*

"Aww. Me? Come here you." Sakurai picked up the cat and it jumped right into his lap to cuddle.

"Wow. You're natural Shin." You complimented.

"No boobies and no pussy. Someone love me." Sighed Jessa.

"You okay over there?" You ask. 

"I'll be fine. Though I wish I could have some cuddle time. Maybe some squishy."

"Hey! Senpai! My chest is not a playground." Said Hana from the kitchen. 

"You're so hot and bothered Jessa. Can I help you?" You offered, but Jessa was just being weird tonight. What happened? Was it the company, the wine, or something else?

"Someone can give me a rack."

/////

Ai crossed her arms and pinched the bridge of her nose. "That was one glass? Are you sure about that? Didn't drink before she got over? Anything?"

"Not that I'm aware of." You told her.

"Oh goodness. Be careful. Please? That's a red flag to me."

"Woah. A red?" Asked Jiri. 

"Fine. A yellow. One glass of wine and you're talking about groping, being jealous of anatomy, and shouting the P-word out like that? Oh come on. That's so trashy." Ai shook her head. "Was that her first time over?"

"Yeah..."

"So, what ended up happening to her? Don't tell me she got sick and she stayed the night."

"No-no. Thank God not that. She ordered herself a taxi and took it. She hugged me goodbye and hugged me into her shoulder. I walked her down to it. 'Cause you never know. But we all had dinner before that and Hana and Shin stayed to talk, joke, play games, and all is well."

"So Shin and Hana together or what's up?" Questioned Ai.

"Just friends. Honest. There is no love chemicals flowing."

"Chemicals? You mean they work together and hangout and that's the most the relationship gets? They don't spend the nights over one another or something into that effect?" Jiri was rather shocked that such a thing exists.

"I doubt he or she would spend the night outside if one had too much to drink. But that's it. I couldn't see it any other way. She's too bubbly for him. He's the strong, silent, and fierce type."

"What the heck does that mean?" Ai had never met a man described that way.

"Some girls think his eyes are too serious. A competitive nature maybe. I mean, I swam with him. I know he competes with things. Hana is the sweet, encouraging, motivating, bundle of happiness and I think the two just don't have that middle ground."

"How do you like more?" Ai smirked at you.

"Huh?"

"Jessa or Hana?" Cackled Jiri. 

"Oh come on. You can't be serious. Why? Just why? I told you who I uhhh, well, that uhhh-" That does not sound like an answer. Not a confident, good or bad, or even half an answer. That isn't an answer at all. 

"You're debating if you think this Jessa thing is working out."

"Well-"

"You think that there is better out there?"

"I didn't say that."

"You think because she's pretty and she's a stylist that she can find a better guy and you are just a little insecure about it and yourself?"

"Not as much as you think..."

Ai shook her head. Then gave you a hug. "Oh (FN) I'm sorry. Let us know if we can help."

"Sure thing." You let go of the hug.

"What else we got tonight?" You asked her since she's the boss right now.

"The coolers and that's it. No big deal. But just remember, some women don't know what they want. And a vague guy doesn't help. So if you communicate like a goldfish, you will get nowhere." Ai left it at that and walked off. She had made her point loud and clear. And that sat in your stomach. 

"That's Ai for ya." Jiri shrugged.

"Yeah, hard one to swallow at first." Though she might be right. Though, qualities of a woman. I might really have to think about that one. Could help me on my course to find a nice girlfriend.

~~~~~

Phew. Glad I got this pieced the way I wanted to. Had this idea in my head for the chapter on and off for a few days and got this done in a little over an hour. Proud of that. 

-Rel