Chapter 9 - Thinking Lunch

"Alright Fellas 10:30. I'm thinking lunch." Hell, if I'm at between 5-6 AM yeah I'm thinking lunch. But besides that. We got Milky and Milfy at the table for lunch.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was nice that Hana and her mother invited you over for lunch. Though Mama Uzaki seemed to have a plan going on with this. Tsuki (Just found out her name by a quick search. Jeez... Took me long enough) was happy to have you over after stopping by to check on Hana. Though Hana has been hiding her feelings as of late, because there is a reason why you are going over. Senpai never got the invite. You have. What should that tell you? Dense son of a bitch you. Sike. Keep it moving lover boy. 

After getting dressed and making sure you smell good, you say goodbye to Halo and start making your way over to the Uzaki establishment. It made you nervous going there. Because it is still that age where you get nervous when you go over to a young woman's apartment and you just so happen to like her. This was truly something else. Though was Hana on the same page? Did Tsuki ask her about it? There was just so much to happen. That time at the café or at work wasn't exactly a private moment. One of those might ice the cake. 

You knock on the door and Mama Uzaki answers. "Afternoon. Please come right on in."

"Thanks Mama Uzaki."

"You're so kind. Please, Tsuki." She smiled. Then looked over to see Hana in the kitchen. "Hana, the boy is here."

Hana blushed. "He has a name."

"Now-now. Don't get all worked up. How's lunch coming?"

"Pasta garlic and oil with veggies. Coming along great. Just another minute and I'll serve plates." Hana called from the stove. 

Tsuki smiled. "I guess grab yourself a chair and relax. You're in no rush right?"

"Not at all. I worked last night and after sleeping in I got myself a mellow day ahead. I am in no need to rush. It's all good on my end."

"I see. Sounds pleasant. Can't argue there. Work wasn't too crazy?"

"It only is when someone stupid walks in the store. On my end I'm fine. Not too worried in any aspect. Just unbox stuff, organize at the end of the night, and call it. Hana visited me that one time by accident. Got to meet me and the two others there last night." You walked over and grabbed a seat at the table. "Don't worry. These late night missions are just all in good fun."

"And why are you out that late at night young lady?" Glared Tsuki.

"Grabbing snacks." Replied Hana serving plates. 

"Fair enough. But prepare next time. It's not the place for it. There are bad people at night." She said firmly.

"I know that. But I've done okay. I watch out for people."

"You're too adorable to get hurt." Sighed Tsuki.

"I second that." You chuckled. 

"You think I'm cute?" Blushed Hana stopping what she was doing. She was rather in shock and wanted you to say it in more than a casual sense. 

"Yes I do. It's the charm. I thought we covered this Hana."

She put the pan on a cool burner. "We most certainly did not." Trying to regain herself as she grabbed two plates. Walking over to put one in front of you and then one in front of her mother. Then back to get hers. She sat next to you and diagonal from her mother. "Please bless this food." She put her hands together and decided to take a bite. "So, all is well?" She turned her head to ask you. 

"All good on my end Hana. Though Ai can be quite the something. She called me Shouta." You shook your head.

Hana giggled. "Shouta? Haha! Why's that?"

"Because I hangout with a short woman."

"Hey. What's that got to do with it?" Grumbled Hana.

"Think about it. Short woman, Shouta."

"So she thinks we're together?" Pondered Hana.

"I'd try it. Ut!" Awkward! You don't say things so casually like that. Not just in front of her but her mother too. That's going to have to go into detail right here and right now. They won't drop this matter. 

"How could you be so casual about feelings?!" Hana blushed and looked away. 

"Gracious." Tsuki felt overwhelmed. 

"I am so sorry..." You put your head down.

"So what do you mean you would try it?" Hana grumbled. She was waiting to see some response. A facial recognition, words, and the full reaction. Making sure that you are not dense like her other Senpai. 

"Hana I," You lift your head up to look at her. "I've thought about it."

"You what?" Blushing again. Not sure where this was ever going to go.

"I've thought about, us rather. Just we never really had that alone time to really, I guess find that spark maybe? Something like that."

Hana sighed. "You do have a sweeter side. Senpai its in a hidden compartment. He has this aggression and serious matter that is different to look over. You know what I mean? I thought about it, but you were still getting over that girl."

"It was an interest and she is out of my life. It was stupid to begin with. I'm sorry." You tell her firmly. You got to have her believe. 

Tsuki that felt awkward sitting there in front of lunch. But she found it okay for them to be together to a point. She thought he was nice and Hana needed someone to match up with her flow of energy. "So why not try it? Have some time together. It's what this all about. Tell you what. Finish eating and then why don't you talk things over. Talk about each other and nothing else. How's that for a start? Seem nice?"

The two of you just look at her with a blank stare. Although, it would progress much faster if she helped. Otherwise this could drag on for weeks. Hana not being vocal about the subject matter and you not having the right idea what to say, tell her, or how to handle it. The two of you were bad at this. But it's all good. Because Tsuki most likely isn't having anyone leave until something is sorted. Because even though Mama Uzaki is a little timid, she takes care of business with a smile on her face. Nervous or not. 

~~~~~

Where does this go?

-Rel