Chapter 7 - Confront

After Milfy Uzaki saw Senpai #2 of course she is heavily concerned. Nothing like a talk over soup. 

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Mrs. Uzaki was starting to gather her mind a little. After a show was over she saw that it was just before noon. Her daughter was in her room and in bed trying to be as comfortable as possible to hopefully have the sickness pass in a day or so. Then there was what has happened in the past month or so. 

So my daughter cut her hair, met a boy that was her senior at the same university, and around her turning 20 she has found herself a nice job, her grades are good, and the two boys in her life are nice. One gives him the vote of confidence since he looks scary. Nonetheless she doesn't talk about them as boys. I wonder exactly what she thinks of them. She spent the night at Sakaurai's house. I wonder what her interests are. At least don't have me like one of them around and they are no longer going to be here because of college antics. Maybe I'm in over my head again or maybe I'm onto something. 

*Breaking News. College swinger party busted on the beach. Guys, gays, and ladies loving all of it even arrested for bad conduct.*

"I think that's enough news for today..." She sighed. Then Mrs. Uzaki looked into the pot. The broth hot, the meat nicely cooked, the veggies nice and soft, and it was time to get bowls and knock on Hana's door. Putting the soup on low and seeing how she is doing. 

She knocked on the door. "Hana? Soup is up." 

"Coming." She called from behind the door. 

"Should I make your bowl for you?"

"Please." She sniffled. 

Mrs. Uzaki went into the kitchen and poured to bowls. On opposite ends and grabbed spoons. Hoping that a little conversation will be for the result of this. She was hoping to get a few answers to make her day go a little easier. This way it would be better for her to prepare for company. Particularly when one of the Senpais would be labeled as boyfriend or some type of male interest. Or if it were women. Anything on the table inside of her mind. 

Hana washed her face and even though it wasn't a smile, she managed to get to the table in a better mood. "Thanks Mama." She took a spoonful. "Wow. If this doesn't help I don't know what will."

"Perhaps one of the boys would?" Asked Mama Uzaki.

"Well maybe." Hana shrugged. 

"(FN) is so nice. Hard to think him and Sakurai are such good friends. You just wouldn't think. The two of them have such different personalities. How is it when they are together?"

"Sakurai is more brighter and happy and (FN) is kind of the same. I mean, he becomes even more positive. He passes this torch of light that you have to see to believe. Otherwise you would just say he's a good guy and that's it. I mean how detailed is that?"

Mama Uzaki felt happy. "They both seem genuinely really nice. I'm glad you know two great young men Hana."

"Thanks Mom."

"Just well, are they something else? Or is there nothing in the picture?"

Hana out her spoon down. "Mom!" She blushed.

"Do you have your eyes on one of them? Or will they be bodyguards for when he comes around?"

"I don't know what to think of it. Both of them are nice to hangout with. One I see as a fierce guy with a gentle side and the other I see a good guy with a great aspect on life."

"So you're tied huh?"

Hana sighed. "Okay. I'll be honest with you. I didn't think about it until now. There are still friends I see. Maybe they can tell me what's going on?"

"Hana, are you going to invite one over or set one of them up? Maybe a time out to eat together? What is it? Do you even know what you want to do? Is there any interest? Or do you not know it? I will admit, when I noticed it with your father I am still grateful to this day that he left me plenty of hints."

Hana sneezed. "Sorry." She took a breath. "I guess I have to really think about it when I do my essay. But I imagine I need your approval first?"

"It's not for me to say. Hana you would know if a guy is right or not. I thought Sakurai was scary until you and (FN) told me he means well. I thought he was staring at my chest when he was eyeing the cats and wanted to pet them. Please, you don't need me for that. And you know how to exactly out them in line as well. Correct me if I'm wrong."

"Well Sakurai yes. (FN) I've cheered him up once or twice and that was it."

Now the big question. Mama Uzaki wanted to find out. "What did you know about (FN)'s date or something regarding an interest?"

Hana giggled. "That night the three of us went to his apartment. This girl Jessa came. She's a makeup artist and stylist. I think she got jealous of me because of my chest. So anyway the four of us and his cat Halo tried to have a good night. But after a few glasses of wine she called it early and bought a taxi to head home. Days passed and once (FN) didn't want to head to a cat cafe because he was tired, had homework, and work that night he wasn't happy. She gave him a cold shoulder and I told him he doesn't need her. After that we got closer. He's been such a good-" Hana's eyes grew wide.

"A good, what?" Asked her mother.

Hana gulped. "Wow... I guess using the F word hurts."

"Now Hana, no swearing at my table." Ordered Mama Uzaki.

"No Mama, friend. If I call him that it feels weird. I feel like I swallowed something heavy."

Her mother smiled. "I think you just concluded your own answer. Don't you think?"

"Oh my..." Hana gasped. "Maybe I should head to bed after this..."

Oh Hana. Glad you picked a nice boy to bring home. Well actually, he's a man. I have to face it that I'm getting older. Either way, he's so nice and maybe it could work. But she needs to realize that herself. It's half and half. And most say the man goes a majority of the way there.

~~~~~

Who goes first?

-Rel