Chapter 1

||PART 1||

~Delicate Bonds~

"FUCK IT"

And Joker slaughtered the mayor. How great it felt to get rid of that worthless idiot. All he did was do everything for the money. So what better way to leave the world without it.

Joker was done harassing the dead corpse and decided he'd hide it. "So much great land only to be used as a graveyard. I like it". And with that, Joker left the slaughtered man six feet underground. It was dark out and he decided, "a few shots wouldn't hurt". So he entered a bar and took a seat taking a few shots.

That is, until a woman sat right next to him. She had long silky dark hair. And she looked in her early adult years or so. Joker himself had only just turned twenty. Though he was very well known. Gotham's hottest villain. Yep, that was him.

Joker turned towards her and spoke up.

" So, what brings you to this miserable bar"?

"Here for a drink".

" Well, I'll invite. Which one"?

The woman spoke and he nodded his head telling the guy up front what they wanted.

"Well, now that that's over, what's your name? Wouldn't want to forget a face like yours".

" Sabine Cheng. And yours"?

"Oh you know, the real name's Jack. Jack Napier, but i'm much more comfortable with the Joker".

"So your the infamous Joker".

Joker started looking at his nails then looked up to her.

" Yep, that's me. Also known as the hottest villain and am also considered as the hottest guy in town. Not everyone's as lucky as you, ya know ".

" I know".

"And, aren't cha scared I could, kill you right here and now"?

" No, not really, see, here I don't have to be afraid of anything. Even if I should. I just don't care anymore. And seeing everything like that, makes you wanna care less. It makes sense why you love your life".

"Hmm, your not as strange as I found you to be. Here, have another".

The two took a few more shots and decided on bigger beverages with alcohol. They later moved on to some even weirder stuff until they made it to forgetful land.

----------

The next morning Sabine woke up and looked at her surroundings. And, the first think she noticed was a dark ceiling. And normally, she'd find a light ceiling. So she turned around and looked closer at everything. The windows she saw were not her windows. Or the furniture even. None of it was hers, except,

She looked to her side and found Joker sleeping right next to her. Very close. A bit too close. And on the ground, she saw a pile of their mixed clothing. So, she uncovered herself and looked down, only to find that what she thought about was indeed correct.

Joker started stirring and soon opened his eyes. He looked around, until his eyes landed on her.

" Normally, in a situation like this, I'd be screaming my head off. But right now, looking at you, looks like there won't be any need for that".

He got out of bed and he stopped at a mirror.

"HOLY SHI-"! Joker quickly ran off to the bathroom but quickly returned for some clothes and left again.

But then he returned once more with a new change of clothes.

" I. WAS. NAKED! Did you know that? Did you see me? Did you want to"? He quickly asked nodding everywhere but in some funny way.