Chapter 6

The next night was just a bit similar. Only, Robin was after her instead of Batman.

"TELL THE FAT BAT HE'S A COWARD FOR NOT SHOWING HIMSELF"!!! She yelled while disappearing and leaving Robin to wonder where she went.

This happened a few nights ago. And tonight, she hoped she wouldn't have to be seen by anyone.

She walked down the streets like a normal person while everyone she crossed paths with just stared at her. I mean, you don't just see tiny toddlers walking in the dark as if everything were just fine, right?

Marinette looked at her watch and wondered why it looked so boring. It literally had no life what so ever. Her watch just needed a bit of pink and life would look great. Well, her watch at least.

She smoothly walked towards Jason's meeting zone and saw him doing weird stuff. Or at least hiding a box.

" why are you here"? He asked.

"Wasn't supposed to come"?

" Uhm, since you already know my name, you didn't really have to come anymore since giving you my name was the reason you came. And, you know my name".

"Oh, well, I thought we were friends you know? Or not. That's just what I thought. I think way too much. Anyways, what's in the box you're hiding" ? She asked in her high pitched voice.

Jason tended a bit but made it unnoticeable.

"I have no box".

" yeah you do. It's right there".

"What do you mean? Those big boxes over there are just old pieces of carton".

" No, the box in your sweater. I'm not blind, stupid".

"Hey! Don't call me stupid, idiot".

" Ugh, who cares what you call me. I want to know "!

" wait a minute. I smell a nosey idiot nearby. Do you? Oh wait, of course you don't cause it's you".

Marinette gasped and literally ran at him. She tackled him down but that lasted for like half a second. Jason was like five inches taller than her anyways and two years older.

"AGH! DON'T HIT ME"!!!

" Idiot, I won't hit you".

"Huh, what's this white powder stuff"? Marinette asked looking inside the box she was able to somehow get from him.

" CLOSE IT"!

"Wait, I've heard my daddy talk about this. And use it". She looked at him and spoke once more.

" Jay? Please tell me you don't use this stuff yourself".

He really didn't want to respond, but she gave him a look that made him want to answer her.

"It's not for me. It's for my mother" .

Marinette made an oh shaped face and Jason looked a bit sad.

"And, why do you look sad now? It's like you don't like talking about her".

" well that's the point. I don't like talking about her. I'm being forced every night to give her these certain packages so she can going alone on her suicide mission. You probably don't understand, but she's just killing herself having me struggle out here. Why do you think I've been asking you are having you do me all those good favors? I have nothing".

"Oh, don't say that Jay. You will always have me". She said in her tiny voice while hugging him.

The two stayed close for a little longer huddling in the freezing cold night sky talking about random things until it was passed two in the morning.

" Uhm, sorry but I REALLY have to go. I'll be checked in by my daddy in about twenty minutes and BYE"!

She ran as fast as she could hoping to make it and she did. She was almost caught. Very close.

Joker entered her bedroom and walked up to her tiny bed. She was sweating so he started worrying. And the first thing he decided on doing was asking her up. Like, it's not normal to just start sweating in your sleep unless you have a high fever or something.

Joker put both hands on her shoulders and violently started shaking her awake.

"MARINETTE!!! WAKE UP"!!!

Poor girl was frightened because his voice was extremely loud.

And, she kind of figured out what was going on so she decided to play along with a few dry coughs.

" Oh my, baby? Are you okay? I saw you sweating and, IT'S JUST NOT NORMAL"!?!!

"Mmm, you look funny". She said. Pretending she was hallucinating or stuff.

" Oh no. Your mom's going to drag me with her if I don't save you. VICTOR!!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW"!!! He yelled into a walkie talkie. Joker had a specific walkie talkie for everyone. But they all had small details thanks to Marinette.

So Victor Fries, also known as Mr. Freeze, had a small snowflake drawn on the walkie talkie with metallic sharpies. Ah yes, having children sure brought it's pros.

The guy quickly arrived and Joker just tapped his foot the way any impatient person would.

"I want you to help mah baby's temperature go down before the ground sucks me up alive. Got that"?

" sure thing".

He entered her room and almost froze the poor girl to death but soon took her out before she completely froze.

"Uh, her room is below negative 45 degrees Celsius. So, she won't be able to enter. Sorry I guess".

" Oh, that's alright. UNTIL I GET MY FUCKING HANDS ON YOU. SO YOU BETTER RUN YOU FUCKING SON OF A BI-"

The front door slammed extremely hard and little Marinette saw Victor running out as fast as he could.

Whoever her daddy was, he sure seemed powerful.

"Okay sugarplum, for the first time in forever, you'll be sleeping by my side. Or, your mum's favorite side of the bed. Kay? I don't want you to freeze. Now get sleepy because I'm not in the mood for another one of your milk versus dark chocolate rants kay? Daddy wants his sleep. Tomorrow will be a big day.

And the next day sure was a big day. All of Gotham's most feared villains formed a plan to sabotage Bruce Wayne's charity fest.

Apparently it was going to be something big this year. And people from all around the world were coming. So what better welcome gift than the big surprise itself.

Plus, the mayor was going to give Bruce a small million dollar check in return for all the work he's done for the community.

Yeah, the moment Bruce Wayne got out of his limo with his ward Dick Grayson by his side, the villains attacked. Shooting a few people here and there. Strangling a few. Scaring the small children and much more.

Might as well call it a fright fest. Only, the dead bodies were real. No props and such.

Tiny Marinette saw her daddy aiming for a boy and she quickly realized that was Jason. So she managed to throw some rock at him. The rock hit his head and my he looked mad. Joker was furious but had no idea who threw it.

He started shooting randomly and Marinette safely made it to Jason. As long as he didn't know who her father was, everything was quite alright.

Fun facts

Ooh, it's 12:06a.m. right. I should be asleep but who cares.

I also have two younger sisters. But, they only exist in my dreams and imagination apparently. For a while, I actually believed they were real. But reality is cruel. So it's just me and the tiny baby.

Also, who else just watches the Superbowl only for the commercials and halftime show. I'm sure it's most of you.