Chapter 2

"Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh"!!!

" OH MY GOODNESS. SHE'S FUCKING ADORABLE"!!! Yelled Joker

"Really? Let me see her".

" Oh, right". Joker handed her the child and Sabine smiled brightly.

"Her eyes are beautiful. They're a mix of blue and grey. Bluebell" .

"Her hair, it's sooooooooooooo silky but, she's almost bald". He started laughing at that. And so did Sabine. This was actually funny. Not some bloody joke but something cute.

" Hmm, great improvement sir". Said a doctor.

Joker turned to that.

"What do you mean". He snarled.

" Well, you haven't killed any of us yet"

"Oh, guess you're right. Though, I wouldn't be too keen on the thought of that. So I suggest you keep your mouth shut or there won't be next morning to talk to".

The guy quickly left and so did many others.

" well now that we're alone, what should we do"? Said Joker wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

"Well, obviously the opposite of what you want". Said Sabine. Joker pouted with his lips puffing out but decided he'd give up.

For now

" Wait, we haven't named her". Said Joker in realization.

"Well, I was actually thi-"

"YES HER NAME WILL BE MARINETTE"!!! Sabine just stared at him and wondered what she would be doing right now if he were a little less overly excited all of the time.

" I see. And, I think it's a lovely name".

"Of course it is. I came up with it" he said emphasizing the I.

"Well, now that we have Marinette, why don't we -"

" Make a run for it? Oh I got everything covered deary ". And that's when the alarms started going off and all the lights turned off.

" don't worry, I got everything under control. Anyways, we'll get out and I'll burn the place up. This place is full of jerks any ways. Now LET'S GOOO"!!!

He picked up his child carefully and somehow managed to get Sabine into a wheelchair and hand her the child again.

"Now, hug my baby tightly because we might have to jump off the building, got it"?

" WAIT WHA- AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"!!!

Joker somehow managed to break the window and pushed himself and Sabine out. Sadly, they were on the fortieth story. But luckily, Jokers crew mates had everything under control down there. So when the three who jumped landed, they bounced up a bit and landed right inside of a van.

"OFF TO HOME"!!

But before going off, Joker lit a match and threw it back at the building. And while driving away, it quickly lit up. He grabbed his daughter and pointed at the burning hospital.

" See that baby? That is the life you'll be living with your daddy and mummy. Only, I think you might want to do scrapbooking with mummy. But with daddy, your hands'll get dirty. Daddy style".

The little girl stared at her daddy and her eyes brightened. She seemed to enjoy the thought.

After arriving at the new place. It consisted of a lovely house with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. A wide kitchen and huge living room. A nice sized backyard and it was all in private land. It was beautiful. So if anyone trespassed, Joker would have all the right to do anything he wanted with the people on his property. And only after two days of being bought, Joker had a list of forty two people dead in his backyard ready to be burned.