Chapter 5

It was evening once again and little Marinette thought super hard. Was she willing to meet the boy behind her daddy's back? Or would she eventually tell him.

She honestly had no idea but she was over thinking everything. She looked worried. Scared of all the consequences. And Joker noticed.

"Pumpkin? What cha thinking about"?

She did her best to stay as honest as possible but decided to take a different road.

" do I really look like I'm thinking"?

"Well, yeah".

" Hmm, I wasn't really thinking".

"Well you seem a bit worried. Did the stupid egghead tell you something you haven't told me yet" ?

"Not that I remember".

" Well, okay then". Joker stopped looking at her and continued doing whatever he was doing while little Marinette kept on thinking.

But, what exactly would she get now that she thought of it. Was she really just going to go there to prove she's changed? Was that really it? Cause if it was, it sure was a stupid reason.

Marinette decided she'd stop thinking and find something else to do in the mean time.

Sleeping hour in their household

Marinette quickly entered her daddy's room and checked if he was asleep. Some hours ago, she made sure to annoy him as much as possible and got him tired. Honestly annoying adults was like the easiest thing. All she had to do was start screaming about the most stupidest things ever and boom, her daddy really got annoyed. Annoyed to the point he couldn't take it and left the house for a late night walk.

Yeah, that girl, she knew what to do. Or, it was just everyone her age. Probably.

Marinette went back to her bedroom and did her best to open her window. Her window led her right out and close to one of those magical secret underground doors that would lead her to the boy.

She got out and fell to the ground.

Stupid concrete floor. It could've been grass but it just had to be concrete.

Anyways, little Marinette entered through the trapdoor and made sure she has guns just in case. She loaded them and tucked them in her small jacket.

She was freezing, but this boy she was meeting seemed much more important than her temperature.

She ran and ran as fast as she could and checked her watch. It read 1:04a.m. But she had no idea what it said because she didn't know how to read watches. Those non electronic ones.

The tiny girl ran and ran and soon made it to the spot after a SUPER long time. Her cheeks were red and she was sweating..But it was all worth it.

She turned a few corners and entered a certain alleyway and found the boy.

"I FOUND YOU"!

" you're ten minutes late".

Marinette just stared at him and did not understand. She was here. Maybe not at the exact time, but she was here.

"So? You never said I had to be here at the exact time"! She yelled. Well, squeaked.

" Plus, I can't even read this stupid watch"!

"Hmm, I'll show you" .

"Really"?

" Yeah, if,"

Marinette was in literal shock right now. There was an if? WHAT!

"Ugh, if what"?

" If, you go get me some food. The good kind would be nice".