Chapter 10

A few months went by. Four to be exact. And Jason soon came back.

Flashback

"Jason Peter Todd"?

" ... "

"Mr. Todd"?

" ... "

"Jason"?

" THAT'S MY NAME! DON'T USE IT"!!!

----------

"Mr Todd, you must always remember to keep your head high"

"I'm only nine. I can't do drugs this early, can I" ???

"..."

----------

"Mr Todd, please take your shoes off when you walk indoors. We can't have filth all over the floor. It is unsanitary" .

"Hmm, you're unsanitary. I didn't see you wash your hands when I was peeing in the bathrooms".

" you say urinating, not, peeing. And you say restrooms, not bathrooms, there is no tub nor shower in those restrooms"

"But why would anyone wanna rest in there? That place smells like shit" .

"That's it, you're going to the closet".

" COOL!!! Question, are formal men or whatever allowed to be gay"?

"No".

" then why send me to a closet if I'm gonna come out as a gay person. I mean, I certainly wouldn't mind. But you're gonna tell me to come out eventually. Right"???

"You kid are a pain in the ass to deal with".

" I know. That's why I'm leading you outside".

"Why"?

Jason walked in front of the man and opened a certain door that lead to the gardens.

When the door opened, millions of frogs attacked the man. Heh, he's a pain in the ass just as well.

----------

" Mr sir"?

"Yes"?

" knock knock "

"Ugh, whose there"

"Mop"

"Mop who". And with that, the man facepalmed while Jason started laughing like an idiot for some reason. Even if eventually, the joke got boring, Jason wanted to keep laughing at the man.

----------

" Mr Drillsmoor"

"It's Dunsmoor"

" Yeah, that. Why are you bald up there? I mean, your scalp is super pink and shiny. Is that okay? Did you put on some hair shiner or something cause, I can see my face when you lower your head a bit. Or, did your hair just fall of cause of how ugly you were before".

"I wasn't ugly"!

" Hmm, must've been your twin brother then".

"I don't have siblings"

" then you are ugly".

----------

"Mr Todd, don't stand on the table. It isn't right for any kind to do that".