Chapter 3

After about a month of her death, Joker stopped mourning over her. He clearly understood he was going to go nowhere with this. All he actually achieved this week was having a crying child.

What a wonderful achievement. Something everyone definitely wanted to achieve. "Pumpkin dear, we have to get you ready. We'll be seeing mommy today. Okay"? After her death, he started calming himself down just a bit more.

But, only a bit.

Joker grabbed his child and set her down on the bed. He grabbed a diaper and did that. He grabbed some black overalls and a black long sleeved shirt.

Baby Marinette just looked at the clothes and frowned.

" Daddy knows you don't like that color. But it's a must. I promise you'll never ever have to wear this stuff after, kay "? Little Mari smiled. "Good baby"! And he tickled her belly. She giggled.

" Now, time to actually put this on you". And eventually, it was all on her and she looked wonderful. She also had a pair of charcoal colored shoes.

"Now you look splendid. Here, we'll add a beret to that. And there, ready to see mum"!

He put his child inside of the carrier and put her in the car. He himself got in the car and drove to the burial site where his love was going to be six feet underground after the ceremony.

After arriving, the first people he saw were her parents. A man with dark hair, almost just like Sabine's and a woman with a more grey color. The both had stoic expressions. They were almost Jokers opposites.

Joker was always happy, crazy, mad, all of that good stuff while her parents. They just looked bored. Serious. Plain. All that boring stuff you see in mean elderly people that throw their canes at you.

He got out of the car and grabbed his child's carrier closely, as if it were the only reason he was actually even able to walk.

The two walked towards the casket and her parents. And her parents quickly noticed. They turned to him and he for once feared them. It wasn't like him to just fear someone the moment he met eyes with them. It was actually supposed to be the opposite. They were supposed to fear him instead. But, they were just glaring at him.

"So your the one our daughter has called, Love". The man said.

" Y-yes, that's m-me".

"Don't talk like that, idiot. Can't believe she decided to go after you. Like, what possible future could you have offered her besides becoming another brainless idiot like yourself". Said the woman

" I uh n-"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"!!!

Sabine's parents quickly looked towards the source of the cries and their eyes soon locked onto the carrier.

" what's that". Said the man.

"That is none of your business" . Said Joker, gaining a bit more confidence.

"Oh, I think it is. Who's in there".

" My daughter ".

" What"? Said the woman.

"Yeah, my daughter Marinette. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to have a word with my love". And with that, he walked towards her casket and took his child out. She was sucking on a black pacifier and her cheeks were now a bright pink color. And her hair, oh, she only had a few long strands but mostly bald. Heh, that was still funny. But it was still covered by the beret.

" ya know, it'd be better if we'd have one more night. Just me and you. All alone. Someone taking care of our little lovely over here. What do you think"? The skies above started shining brighter. "I'll be assuming that was a yes". The sky went back to its old dark and cloudy self meaning Sabine was probably waiting for something else to react to.

He talked to her about plenty of other random things until he had one final question. Not a comment or compliment, but a simple question.

" would it be alright if I sent your parents to hell the faster way? I really don't like them. No, I hate them. Nah, I detest them. Yeah ". The sky quickly brightened up.

" thank you dear. It's good knowing I wasn't the only one hating on them. Baby over here doesn't seem to like them either. Talk to ya later love". And with that, Joker walked away with his baby but right before kissing Sabine's cold lips.

"That's our granddaughter" ? Said the woman.

"Well, I guess".

" of course she is, she has our daughters hair color". Said the man.

"Well of course she does, she's our baby, now, if you don't mind, I must get going. I have a lot of things to do, you can speak with her since you two don't live here. I do and I have all the time in the world to talk, but I won't waste anymore on you people". He walked away with his baby and got inside his car.

" well she can't be out granddaughter if all she is, is a bastard". Said the woman.

"Oh, I don't think you're allowed to call my baby that. Look at my left hand over here, mother-in-law". And with that, he took his baby and himself away.

"And before I forget, See you next time" he said smiling cheerfully

"There won't be a next time". Both of the parents said

" your right". And he drove off.

"Cause I'll be the one ending you before you see me" he muttered while driving off back home.

----------

Three years later

"Okay baby, what do you wanna do today"?

" Pumpkin wants Ice cream "! She said in her babyish voice. Since, she was still kind of a baby. Very short and chubby one though.

" she does? Well, then let's give her some Ice cream. But to get that Ice cream, what do we have to do before any of that"?

"We grab our guns, knives, AND ALL OF THAT GOOD SHIT" !!! She said.

"Uh, heh, baby, I think you might wanna calm those words just a bit"? He said.

" daddy always says this everyday. So why can't pumpkin say them too"?

Joker stopped and started thinking. 'exactly why couldn't she'?

"Hmm, I dunno. Which means, WHO THE HELL WOULD GIVE A FUCK"!

" YEAH"!

"I'm such a good daddy"! He said proudly.

" PUMPKIN HAS SUCH A GREAT DADDY"!!! She said just as loud as her daddy had said. For she was also proud of having such a great daddy.

"Okay, now that we're ready, it's time to kill for Ice cream" . Little Mari smiled. She really enjoyed the idea.

~

"Okay baby, how many kills you got"? He asked, questioning if he's been doing good.

" Well, besides the Ice cream man and the other five guys, uhm, about 27" .

"Oh my, wow! That's great sugarplum, now, did you enjoy your Ice cream" ?

"Mhm, it was delicious" !

"Great! Now, I think we need food. Go ask your auntie Pamela for lunch while Daddy finds other things to do that little girls like you, shouldn't know"

"Okay, love you daddy"! Little Mari kissed her daddy and left for her aunt's apartment. 

Fun facts

I am narcoleptic. Or have narcolepsy. Meaning, I gave excessive daytime sleepiness. Like, I'm not gonna lie here, whenever I stop doing something for just a few minutes, I start yawning like crazy to the point I can feel I'm gonna sleep. And, actually, it's all day I'm trying to stop myself from sleeping. And sometimes when I can't can't can't control myself, the most common place in found sleeping is on the dining table. I don't really know, it's just comfy.

Have any of you ever just imagined your happy life without siblings? Mine was fine. Until the tiny shit came. But what I find funny, is that even if he's here now, I just imagine myself actually killing the child all of the time. But, I doubt I'll actually ever do that, or not.

And lastly, I'm eating a Hershey bar right now. Though, it's pretty early for that. But who cares