20.

Ella pov

"Ja-ke " ella said . " he baby girl long time no see " he said . I can't believe that he is here after all the years he and abused me . " why are-e you here" I ask in a scared voice . " too come see my beautiful girlfriend" he said while grabbing the side of my face .

I snatched his hand away " I'm not your girlfriend Jake you abused me and hurt me " I said crying " I loved you and you threw that all away . You said that you didnt mean to but it happened again and again" I say crying more .

" But baby girl I love you and you are mine " he said grabbing my face and kissing me . " and if you dont date me I will hurt you friends " he said. " screw you " I say and slapped him. I ran away into the bathroom and slide down the wall. Why every thing aways have to be so bad every time I become happy something always ru,ineds it .

I walk out the bathroom and wipe my tears and head to first class. I went to the back of the class a sat down. I then heard someone sit down beside me. I looked to my side and it was Jake.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Xaviers pov

When I got the to the school I got out my car and walk in . I then saw ella arguing with the random dude . I felt a pain in my heart . I then see that he grabbed face but then all of a sudden she was crying and slapped him she then started running to the bathroom.

I walk up to the dude " hey who are you" I asked " I'm Jake who are you " he asked . " I'm xavier and I want to know why you made my girlfriend cry " I said angry " girlfriend? She is my girlfriend we been dateing since we were 15 " he said I was angry I all I saw was red and I punched him in the face so hard .

I then ran out and went home . Why would ella do that to me and If they were dateing why would we have sex she told me she liked me . I should just ignore her I then called up Daniel. "Daniel we have a problem and I don't know what to do " i say " what do you need man " he said .

"Well you know ella I just found out she had a boyfriend sense she was 15 . I dont know if I should believe him. Like do you think she would do that " I say a little sad . " well I dont know what to say man you should talk to her "he said .

" okay I'll talk to you later and tell you how it went " I said " bye " " bye" . I then hanged up. I went up to my room and played on the bad looking up and think about what the jake dude said .

Girlfriend? She is my girlfriend we have been dating since we were 15

I'm gonna have to talk to her tomorrow

______________________________________

Hope the story is good . Love you guys