13.secret

( Xavier's pov)

I followed star our the arena it then got in my car and followed her. I need to know who she is . She then went on to a familiar rode. She then pulled into Ella's house.

OMG I knew she look familiar star is ella and ella is star omg I have to confront her. I then drove away to my house my house was not as huge as ellas but still was huge.

It had 6 rooms, 2 master other were regular, 6 bathrooms gym room basement, and dungeon.

I then went to my master bedroom/my room I then took a shower. Then was into my closet and got some boxers and so sweatpants. I then put them on with no shirt and went to sleep.

______________________________________

I woke up at 7 and took a shower and put on my outfit for today.

I'm going to Ella's today to confront her. I went and got into my Porsche and went to Ella's. When I got there I rung the door bell. Couple minutes later she opens the door . Was in the blue pajamas with a coffee mug in her hand .

She was so cute omg . And hot she had curves in all the right places

I then snapped out of it when she moved out of the way so I can come in . I then walked in her house into her leaving room. She then sat down with me. " so why are you here xavier" she asked.

" I just need to ask you something" I said nervously. What if she moves away when she finds out I know her secret." um okay why are you so nervous" she asked " Pls dont be mad that I know " I said

______________________________________

Sorry that his pov is so short but hope you enjoyed it and you enjoyed the rest of my series