16.

( warning a little  dirty )

He then pulled my shirt over my head and massaged my boobs. I then let out a shoft moan we he started sucking on my neck . I then put my hands thew his hair.

He was about to un clasp my bra but we got interrupted. " Ella do you know where my-" tiffany said as she ran in .

" omg what did I walk into " she then covered her eyes. Me and xavier than rushed and put are cloths back own .

" you can open " I said " okay well ella do you know where my makeup bag is  I'm going on a date with Daniel " she said as she opened her eyes . I then squealed.

" Out Xavier" I said "  but-" he then got cut off . " out " I said as I pointed to the door. He then walked out . " okay Bitch what was that " she asked " well he came and I then blurted out that I like him and we started making out we where about to do the dirty until you came in " I said

" but Ignore that we have to get you ready" i the added . " okay we are going on a picnic date so something casual but not to casual " she said . " okay we got take a shower while I get the makeup and outfit ready " I said and handed her a towel and lacy undergarments.

I then went in my closet and picked some ripped Jean's with a white crop top and a flannel to put around her waist.  And to top it off some af1s

She then got out the bathroom in her undergarments  " tiff get changed " I  said as I handed her the outfit while she was doing that i got all the makeup out.She then sat down in the chair I had in front of the vanity.

" ella you better not add to much makeup" she said " I won't " I  said then started her makeup.

When I got done with her makeup I let her see

When I got done with her makeup I let her see . " omg thanks it looks good " she said . I then started added leave in conditioner and curl define cream and scrunched up her natural curly hair . And put two lose buns on the side .

 And put two lose buns on the side

"Okay you are done " I said  she then looked in the mirror. " omg I love thank you " she said and squeezed into a tight hug.