12. The fight

" What do you want?" I asked. "We just want to hang out " they said "Well I dont so bye " I said . I then walked out and got into the school car and went to starbucks I then went to the drive thru.

" Can I pls get the violet drink " I said "  yes that whould be $5.76 " be said. 

I then pulled up and paid and got my drink I then went back to school. Then I went in and went to my other classes. In no time it is the end of the day. I walked out the school into the parking lot... I then drove to my house .

I walked in side went to my room and changed into sweats and a croptop. I watched riverdale season 2 episode 9 to season 3 . I then paused it and took a shower . I then got into a black stapped crop top with a belt ripped Jean shorts a leather jacket and boots.

I walked out my house locked my door and got on my blue motorcycle

And went to the fighting Arena . I pulled up I walked in I then seen Jason Momoa- no just kidding it was xavier

Then finally they called my name . We then shacked hands and started fighting. I looked at him he was limping on his right leg. I then threw a punch. And then a right cut . He then hit me in the face. I chould fell the blood on my face I the rapped my leg around his right and twisted it.

I then sat on top of him and gave him a right cut then left. He then tapped out. " And star wins again" the dude yelled as he raised my arm up.

I then went to the bar. " 1 shot of vodka " I said . I then heard foot steps behind me Xavier then popped up. " Hey princess " he said " Hey douchebag  " I said . He then put his hand on his heart and acted offended.

"That was mean apologies " he fake pouted " no I got to go big baby " I said. I then walked out the the exit and got on my motorcycle. This motorcycle was my baby nothing could happen to her .

I then got home and changed into my pajamas. 

I then went to sleep because tomorrow my group is supposed to hang out

I then went to sleep because tomorrow my group is supposed to hang out . I then thought 'what if someone finds out I'm star' I then went into a deep sleep

——————————————————

I hope you like these series also if you comment and like I will put a pic of me so you can see what I look like