21.

Ellas pov

Jake was my ex boyfriend when we where 15 we started dateing then he started abusing me I then moved away . I can't believe he is back . Why was he siting next to me.

" what do you want " I asked " well I talked to your so called boyfriend " he said at first I was confused. " what did you do Jake " I asked . " I might have told him we where dating and if you don't tell he that well something bad is gonna happen " he said with a smirk on his face

" okay then " I said " okay babe" he said. We then started doing our work . The bell then rang and I walked out and went to my locker to get my books for my next class when I went to my next class make was in the seat beside me . I walked over there and sat down.

" hey babe" he said as he kisses my forehead . I faked smiled " what are you doing tonight " he said. " nothing I have plans with the girls " I said I didn't want him to know I street fight and race .

" oh okay babe" said . We then started listening to the teacher. I wasn't listening tho I was thinking about Xavier I really did like him. I was zones out I didn't here the bell ring . After a couple minutes I finally realised the bell had rang and got up and walked out the classroom.

My next class was free period so I sat down by my locker and started doodling . The thing I know it's the end of the day and I walked out the school I went over to my car and I seen jake.

" hey " I said " hey babe just wanted to say bye before you leave" he said and kisses me on the lips I kissed back . I didn't won't to but I didn't want him to hurt Xavier or my friends . " bye " I said " bye babe " he said.

I think got in my car and headed home . When I got home I went to the kitchen and got some leftover pizza . I went up to my room and started watching Riverdale . I stoped when it was 4 because I need to get ready .

I went and took a quick shower and got dressed and put on a white shirt that I croped and pink cargo pants and some white airforce1s .

( with out the shoes )

(With these shoes )

I also pur my mask on .I went to the arena and got ready for my first fight at 5:30 which is in 10 minutes .
________________________________

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter