2.

I then walked in and sat down and doodled. A couple minutes later the bell ringed and class started. " okay so today class we will be doing  hard multiplication" Miss.Johnson said. Then the door slammed open and Xavier Black the school's badboy and 1# most scary gangleader. *I don't think he's scary*

"Why are you late" miss.Johnson said "Maybe if your lessons wasn't so boring then I wouldn't be late"he said.  He then walked up to me and said " Get up this is my seat" I got angry because I don't like people telling me to get up but I controlled it and got up and moved .

I sat by the window." Ok let's continue are lesson" miss.Johnson said . Then I just dossed off into my own world until miss Johnson called my name. " what was the question " I said "What's is 94×28÷2" she asked "Easy 1,316" I said " correct" she said . Then I just started doodling when  Ashley Gray came up to me Ashley is the biggest slut in the school" Hey nerd can you do my homework" Ashley said "no" I said " It wasn't a question it was command " she said as throwing the paper in my face. That got me mad so I punched her, she punched back but wasn't as hard . I punched her again in the nose . I heard a cracking sound " You bitch you broke my nose " she said a as holding her nose " Well I dont take commands from dumb sluts like you. Also we all know your daddy payed for that fake nose " I said as I walked out and went to my car.

I hit my head on the steering wheel. I'm so dumb people know I can break a nose in two hits and that wasn't like even two  hard hits. I just brought alot attention to myself also I'm probably going to get detention.... Uggghhh I just hate they girl

(end of this page 324 words + 10 for this part)