4.

(Xavier pov)

" Xavier wake up " Craig said "ugghhh do we have too go to school" I said "yes Xavier " he said  I got up and got dressed in black Jean's, white shirt , and a black leather jacket

Then I was on my way  in my black Lamborghini. Once I got there everybody got quiet. I stepped out and all the girls pulled there skirts up and shirts down. Sluts... I went to my locker and got my books for first period. I wish I could skip but my dad said I have to come at least one day.

I slammed the door open and all head turn but I noticed this girl she didn't even admire me she was just  doodling . She was cute and small like 5'3 " why are you late " the teacher said " maybe if your lessons wasn't boring I wouldn't be late " I said as walked to my seat.

But there was the girl I was looking at she was cute. No Xavier snap out of it your a player and a gangleader. " Get up this is my seat " I said she looked angry but she got up and sat by a window and dosed off into a different world. I at down and then a few minutes later " Ella" the teacher said I looked up " what was the question "Ella said she was the girl that was in my seat " 94×28 ÷ 2" the teacher said that was impossible to figure out but ella answered " 1, 316" how did she know that she was cute and smart. No snap out of it, you can't think about liking girls you are a gangleader and a player " correct " the teacher said.

I seen the schools slut ((aka) Ashley Gray)go up to Ella they were talking, then Ella got mad and punch her after two  punchs she broke Ashleys nose she ran out into the parking lot I followed her but when I cought up she already  done left the parking lot.

( 336 words )