18.

(Xaviers pov)

We where watching a movie but then all of a sudden she takes her robe off and shes in sexy lingerie. Umm. She then sat on my lap. She was so beautiful. But then I felt her put pressure on my dick . I let out a groan .

I know she was likeing my response when she started smirking. And rubing more . I let out another groan and grab her hips.i then turn the movie off and flip in on the couch . I straddled her with my hands above her head.

______________________________________

( Ella's pov)

He was straddling me he then went down to my ear. " So you want to play like that " he said in a strong sexy voice . I moaned In response he then grabbed my boob and rubbed it . He then ripped my lingerie off .

Uh I liked that lingerie

He then started kissing me he ask for entrance by biting my bottom lip . I let him in are toungs in each other's mouth fight for dominance he then won . And started kissing down my neck and sucking " uhh " I let out . He then licked licked down my body in between my boobs when he got to my area he started sucking . " uhh that feels so good " I say and slowly put my hands In his a hair and grip on in .

He then slipped a two fingers in me . " ah" I cry out in pain. I was a virgin and I didn't use tampons because my period was always light." what's wrong " he asks worried and takes his finger out " I'm a virgin" I whispered. " It's okay I will take it slow and be careful just tell me to stop when it hurt okay" he says I then nod .

He then slipped in one finger and slowly moves it in and out . " uhhhh" I moaned . He then took his pants off. He then ate me out will finger me . " uhhh fuck that fills good " I scream out . I then flip us over. " what are you doing baby girl" he whispered in my ear . I then pulled his boxers down .

I rapped my hands around he huge dick and massaged his top the moved my hands up and down. " uhh fuck babygirl " he said and started pulling my hair. I then put my mouth around him a kitty licked him. " uhh stop teasing baby" he moans out.

I then put my mouth down too the end of his shaft . The tip touching the back of my throat. He then let out a moan. He then flipped us over again and rubbed his tip against my hole . I let out a shaky moan as he went into me . And slowly went in and out . " come on go faster daddy" I moan out.

He then went faster  the only thing you chould here was moans and groans.  I then turned us over and start ridding him .