5.

I went to the back of the arena and started to stretch and warm up for my fight. I started to hit a punching bag until tony called me.

"First up Skull Crusher " the referee said. I seen Xavier Black go up , I was scared what if he noticed me "Second up Star " the referee said.

I looked him up and down, I was trying to see his weak spot. He was adding more pressure on his right leg then left, that told me he's more weak in his left leg. He threw the first punch. I dodged it then I punched him in the jaw. He leaned over once he leaned over I grabbed his left leg and flipped him over onto his back.

Once he got back up he threw a right hook but I grabbed his hang before he could. I then wrapped his hand around his back and pushed him on his stomach. I then sat on his legs and pulled his head back to look at me. He then flipped me over " I like to be on top" he said and smirked. " You're not gonna like this " I said.

I lifted my foot and kicked him were the sun dont shine. I was on top and then I punched him three times, on the third he tapped out. I got off him " Nice fight " I said then stuck out my hand to help him get up.

Once Xavier got up the referee grabbed my hand and put it in the air " Star won " he said . I got of the stage " yo, Tony how much did I get " I said " 3,000 " he answered " Wow that's a lot for one fight. I'm gonna go now though, bye bye Tony " I said " Bye Star" Tony said, after that I walked outside to my motorcycle and sped off to my house.

Once I got there I went into the bathroom and took a long hot shower. Then I changed into my pajamas.

 Then I changed into my pajamas

(Outfit)

I got into bed and got my lap top out. I watch pretty little liars for a good bit. After that I got hungry so I got up and went to the kitchen. I made myself Ramen. After I ate I watched Ouran High School Host Club. I started getting tired so I went to bed.